“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Fast food and Ice cream
Description: Fast food and Ice cream
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

It doesn't look like much from the outside but it's all about the food. They have the best onion rings. Thin and flaky better than sonic or any other place that I have eaten at in a long time. The kids ate theirs up. They have BBQ. I had the pulled pork sandwich , it was tasty. They also have ice cream for dessert. If you are looking for someplace to eat, make sure to stop here.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stopped in at Punky's for an ice cream treat! The atmosphere was great and the service was even better!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We live in BV and enjoy going to Punky's. They are under new ownership (in the past few years) and the quality of their food is wonderful! We have had pulled pork, hamburgers and love the selection of ice cream! Skip K's - go to Punky's!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We tried the BBQ brisket sandwich and the pulled pork burrito. Both were excellent. Very flavorful, moist meat and generous portions at a great price. Staff was friendly and service was quick. We pass through the area frequently and will be stopping back often.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I went here in hopes that someplace in Buena Vista had decent ice cream. And, it does! Not the best ice cream I have ever had, but it was decent (Keep in mind that I used to live in Vermont, so I am a tad snobbish when it comes to ice cream!). Service was fast and very friendly. Having lived and worked in BV for ten weeks now, I can say that Punky's is your best choice in town for going out for ice cream.