“Good food and Great service!”
Review of RD Diner - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Description: Used to be a BBQ place
Description: Used to be a BBQ place
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Stopped for lunch and sat outside with our good friend Max.Someone was out immediately to welcome us and soon our waitress appeared. Very friendly, our food was very good,especially the green chile soup and my Senior burrito. It was neat sitting along the main drag,just enjoying the relaxing setting.I'm sure you can find better food....well maybe,but the people here are super nice. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Our family stopped in here for lunch. The people were friendly. This is not a fast food joint. It is a 50's style diner but it is prepared once ordered and it isn't fast. However, that said the food was delicious and the sweet potato waffle fries with marshmallow dipping sauce is fabulous - even if you don't like sweet potatoes. The hamburgers were very good and the kids meals come in these little "old car" containers that they kids get to keep. It was great fun and good food.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

15 Sep 12- Ordered 2, 1/4 lb cheeseburgers to go. String fries come with each. It took over 25 minutes to get this simple order. I should have looked in the takeout bag but I was now in a hurry. Big mistake! The people that gave high ratings must really love grease. When I opened the plastic wrap on the fries grease just poured out. The fries were stuck together in a clump by the grease. I tossed them in the trash. Now for the burgers. They too were greasy. It also was unusual that the burger had the onion, tomato, pickles, and lettuce on top of a squashed down bun. (Not inside on the burger as one would expect). This made it even more messy because they were stuck to the bun. What a waste of time and money. If you like a lot of grease and want to pay for it, then this is the place for you. Not me -Never again.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

The people are nice. The meat quality seemed good. The cooking seemed like a dirty griddle and overcooked. All and all it seemed like a promising addition to our little BV. I wish them good luck.

Reviewed 4 July 2012 via mobile

There were 8 of us looking for lunch and we happened upon RD's on july fourth when the tiny town was hoppin so we split up into two tables. I assume that they were overwhelmed since the service was slow and with no a/c it felt like forever to get our burgers and drinks. Once served however the burger was fantastic and the ribbon fries just like the fair but with less grease. Would definitely go back with better event timing which I assume caused the delay.