other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

WilD911
Loveland, Colorado
“Cabins were cool...Buena Vista used to be...”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

The cabin we stayed in was cool. It was rustic and it felt like you were in the middle of the woods. Yet we were blocks from town and were able to walk to get coffee in the morning and dinner at night. Unfortunately the offerings in Downtown Buena Vista fall short of what they used to have. There was a hip and funky bar in town last time I was here a couple years ago. That place is no longer. What I felt to be the best restaurant in town, Mother's, is now closed up. If BV could figure out a way to get a couple more attractive restaurants and bars downtown I would happily come back. Since the majority of the restaurants in town are local greasy spoons, with fare I can get anywhere, I will take my laid back vacations elsewhere for now. There were also a couple locals that seemed to be bothered by travelers. BV you don’t have very much besides vacationers so you may want to be a little more pleasant. When I am looking to climb a 14'er, do some 4wheeling, or some river rafting I will consider BV. Salida and Crested Butte are definitely worth the extra miles and extra cost if any. We were also very surprised by the offerings in Leadville in contrast to BV.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$105
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing