“We'll be back!”

Browns Canyon Adventure Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience 4 Courses – 66 Elements – Big Drop Swing – Vertical Limit Challenge using a combination of the latest challenge course technology to offer varying, age appropriate levels of difficulty. High ropes, wooden bridges, wobbly planks, jumps, swings, zip lines and more. Located in beautiful Buena Vista, CO!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My kids and I had an amazing morning on the ropes course! The staff was so friendly, knowledgable and very helpful on the course! My son zipped through the elements while my daughter and I moved slowly through the course at out own pace. It was early in the summer and we had the whole course to ourselves! The kids loved the swing and we were able to swing several times in a row! The views from the course are amazing too. We really liked that there were many levels, so it suited all of our abilities. My daughter and I especially liked the course where you work as a team to complete the obstacles. We will definitely be back next time we are in Buena Vista! Thank you to the staff for an amazing experience!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is the best ropes course and adventure park I have ever done! We brought a group of 54 high school students, and there was something for all of them. The leaders loved it too! This place is so much better than any other ropes course. The staff is super great! We will defiantly bring our group here next year.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Our extended family visits Colorado every year, and this past year we decided to give zip lining a try. Our group of 19 with ages ranging from
7 to 57 all had a blast and we plan on returning every year

2  Thank Lisers227
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This place was awesome! It is a great set up with elements that almost anyone can enjoy as well as challenging elements for the more athletic and adventurous.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We had our 11 year old's birthday party here, and everyone had a blast! There were guides helping all of the kids "learn the ropes", and parents and kids were able to challenge themselves at their own levels but always within eyesight of each other. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and very conscious of teaching safety. The views are spectacular and it's something new and fun to do in the area.