“Under new management!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Under new management!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012

A new family recently took on these riding stables and they are wonderful. They really care about their animals and work VERY hard to give their guests the best experience ever! The trails are beautiful -- through the mountains, near/on the Colorado Trail. You get to "be the view" AND "see the view" here! Decent prices too!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Susan R

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Family Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

Great ride, great people, fine horses. My kids went on several rides this summer and enjoyed each one. Have been on rides with several stables in the Buena Vista area and this is definitely the best.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Rob A
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Buena Vista's Best Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

I've ridden horses a handful of times in my life and found this one to be the most positive and memorable. I did the 2 hour tour along with my girlfriend and another family with an 8 yr old. None of us had significant recent experience. Our guide, Shane, took us across streams and bridges, ending at the top of a ridge for a photo opp. The stable is well run and the horses seem happy with their jobs. Would highly recommend for those with little riding experience -- it will become the highlight of your time spent in the area

Visited August 2012
1 Thank WanderingGull
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very family friendly with beautiful scenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2012

We took a beautiful ride yesterday with Jacob at Harvard City Riding Stables. The scenery simply couldn't have been more perfect. Jacob was great with my three kids. I had a couple who were pretty nervous (an understatement) and he was calm and supportive the whole time. Thanks for a great ride at a fair price!

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed the ride with my husband
Would highly recommend!!! The horses were great and views were spectacular!