Best Western Plus Carousel Inn & Suites
US$58
Chaparral Inn(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$82
Motel 6 Goodland KS(Goodland)(Great Value!)
US$63
Comfort Inn(Goodland)
US$119
US$104
ComfortInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewseastern coloradomade to order omeletsbest westernstruck stopgreat hotelroom was cleannice poolbottled waterhot breakfastdecent breakfastquiet locationvery nice place to staythe breakfast areawould stay here againthe staff was friendly and helpfulnext morninggreat room
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The best accommodations we've ever had. If we go through this area again we will make it a point to stay here. The room was very spacious and beautifully decorated. Having been in the construction field for 30 years I was very impressed the the finishes in the room, corridors and lobby. The staff was unusually friendly and helpful. Even the restaurant was unique and beautiful for a motel restaurant. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Raymond B
John-Paul L, Manager at Best Western Plus Carousel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts and experience at our hotel. Everyone here tries very hard to provide our guests with superior service and an excellent stay and your review is a great testament to their hard work and dedication.

Thank you again for taking the time to write about us and we hope you will visit us again in the near future!

Best Western Plus Carousel Inn & Suites Staff

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been traveling the country and staying in hotels for a month now, while handling the resent passing of my Father. We usually stay at La Quinta or Holiday Inn, but due to a storm we stopped at this Best Western. What A Horrible $125 Choice. If I Only Knew Then, What I Know Now.
The room we checked into had not been cleaned properly, and a large well chewed piece of rawhide was left under the bed skirt. I found this by stepping on to the sharp chew toy with my bare feet. I brought this strange object down to the Manager John. He seemed to be less than concerned. After some conversation he finally offered to switch our room.
The next room featured dead cockroach like bugs and moths on the floor. The sheets in the bed had many stray hairs that seemed to be both animal and human. YUCK! Worst yet the sheets are so worn and old that they had become scratchy and ink stained.
For Breakfast I was offered the choice of room temperature hash browns, eggs, and sausage all soggy from sitting in grease. This was only made worse by the appearance of cockroach like bugs all over the hotel.
The main reason a person checks in to a hotel is to have a clean comfortable place to sleep. I feel cheated as I did not receive any sleep or comfort, only a $125 price tag.

• Stayed: October 2013
John-Paul L, Manager at Best Western Plus Carousel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

First and foremost I would like to deeply apologize that you had not fully enjoyed your stay with us.
The memory of you presenting the rawhide is very vivid because it shocked me that such a thing could have been missed by our staff. I apologized to you profusely and expressed how unacceptable it was to have such a thing left in any one of our rooms. I also expressed that we deeply care about our guests' comfort and sense of security thus we had upgraded you to one of our suites. In addition, I offered to assist with moving any luggage from the old room and escort you to the new; which you respectfully declined.

After our conversation, you went back to move your luggage and we noticed through our surveillance cameras your husband carrying a medium sized pet kettle into the new room. Regardless of that fact, we as the hotel felt your comfort and satisfaction was far more important.

Later that evening you had come back down to the front desk and when I inquired as to how the new room was and you told me everything was fine and thanked me for taking responsibility.

The morning after, your husband approached the front desk and expressed how dissatisfied he was with his stay. I apologized to him, explaining that we very much care for our guests and for them to have a positive experience at our hotel. I invited him to join our rewards program and told him that I would personally gift a substantial amount of points for the dissatisfying experience he had with us. I gave him my business card and reassured that if there was anything further I could do, to please contact me and let me know. He gladly accepted, shook my hand, and thanked me.

I would like to once again, express my apology for your dissatisfaction. As a hotel in an area where farming activities thrive, we enjoy the views of the crops, however, the wild life occasionally make an appearance at our hotel. We will continue to mitigate this by consistently having pest control monitor our facility so that our guests may have a comfortable night's rest.
We value all of our guests' concerns and comments and would like to thank you for your review. I have already begun using this as a training opportunity and look forward to our hotel progressively moving forward.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Once again we followed tripadvisors ratings and booked this hotel while on the road. We pulled in about 8:30pm and were delighted to find this essentially brand new venue for our stay. The staff was welcoming, warm and helpful. The room nicely designed, comfortable, clean and quiet. The one thing we found disappointing was the hotel restaurant. The wait person was very nice but the food, beverages and amemities were mediocore at best. Needs some work.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Everything was good about this hotel. All amenities seemed new and well-functioning. The building was bright, modern, beautifully decorated. Excellent: Beds, staff, pool and fitness center, guest laundry. Exceeded expectations in every category.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2013

A little pricey 119.00 + tax but room was nice and water pressure was good and AC in rooms worked. There is a hotel restaurant that we didn't eat at for supper and I was going to try their breakfast but they were not open. I believe front desk said start serving at 6 am but at 6.20 the doors were still closed. Also heard a gentleman complaining to the manager the night before about the service he and his received for their supper ( he was not a happy camper). There is a nice restaurant in town called spices on the green I would recommend looking them up for supper and if you like to eat breakfast before this place opens Denny's is across the interstate 70.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple