Quality Inn Burlington
US$58
US$76
Hotels.com
US$76
Motel 6 Goodland KS(Goodland)(Great Value!)
US$63
Chaparral Inn(Burlington)
Burlington Inn(Burlington)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleaneastern coloradotraveling throughwaffle ironindoor poolcolorado springsmini fridgebiscuits and gravyyogurtnice hotelgreat place to stayhot breakfastbedsmotelplainsdeskcomfort
Reviewed 29 May 2012

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor we decided this was the place to stay. We were not disappointed with the accomodations or the staff. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. We were there for only one night but we will definitely stay there again when we find ourselves in Burlington again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rod B
Reviewed 26 May 2012

The hotel was awarded Hotel of the year 2012. That does not impress me.

The reception desk worked fine. Rooms were nice and clean, but again the bathroom sink is placed in the hotel room. If privacy from your travel companion is a must, this is sure no-no.

The AC worked silently through the night. For the first time in weeks I slept for 10 hours, much due to the excellent beds. The beds were delicate with no visible mattress. The former occupant had pulled out the cord for the bed lamp because it made a noise. What about telling the desk in such matters? Moron!

There are a few electrical outlets hidden behind the flat-screen TV, but otherwise none. It was impossible to log on to Internet by two laptops, but there is a computer in the lobby that works fine until some little “dumpling” wants to update her facebook details...

The morning breakfast is without equal in the choice chain and we have been to more than 40 across the nation. The attendant was extremely professional, but I would have liked to see a smile or two?

Burlington is a small town, small enough to have been ignored by Wallmart, but there is Safeway. Restaurants were not exactly in abundance, but they have MacDonald and Burgerking and there is a steakhouse next door.. The wind had shifted in the morning, but the aroma of cowdung did not enter the hotel.

Judging from the car park in the morning, the hotel was pretty full and yes, it deserves it's award!.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank phagerup
Reviewed 6 October 2011

I think it was a little high, but over all we had a fair experience. I was worried about noise as there were tons of dogs. I thought I was staying at a Kennel. They were all on the first floor and we were on the second. No elevators so keep that in mind. I would stay again if I HAD to.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bobkat45
Reviewed 25 September 2011

After 550 miles today, I chanced upon Comfot Inn in Burlington,CO. The staff (Daniel) was more than accommodating as a senior citizen "wanted a ground floor room" and that was accomplished, even though I had no reservations and it was getting dark. A short walk across the parking lot, revealed the "Route Steakhouse." Our waitress (Margarita) was a hoot to deal with as we were tired travelers from Moab, Utah on this day. I would recommend this stop for any travelor across America's heartland. It's obvious that these people care about tourists that stop on their vacation trips.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jds754
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Burlington is just a stop along the way to or from Colorado but this is a nice place to stay if you need a place for a night. Easy to find, staff was nice, pool looked good (we didn't use), room was clean, it was quiet. Breakfast was good with lots of choices.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family