“Local Hot Spot”

GOOD THYME CAFE
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant. We serve breakfast and lunch. Vegetarian friendly. good fresh food. We are CLOSED ON MONDAY
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We were looking for somewhere for a Sunday Brunch and our motel owner suggested this place. It was within 3 blocks of the motel and the food was great. They were pretty busy, but the service couldn't have been better. Everything was better than we had hoped. Don't overlook this little diner.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

It is always a pleasant surprise when we find above average food in a place from the outside looks like a bike dive. If you are trying to find it looking at the pictures on this web site good luck. The main street front looks nothing like the picture I am guessing the picture is of the back. Nevertheless the food is very good, as is the service. If you are wanting a good meal that is above average in taste I recommend a trip down Main Street to Good Thyme Cafe.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

This place has Great Food and Quiche. It can be a busy place. Some vegan Items on the menu. Breakfast & Lunch.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

This place is honestly a hidden gem, we were passing through Canon City and wanted a quick but good meal and came across Good Thyme Cafe based on their reviews from Tripadvisor. The food was amazing and decently priced. Definitely recommended if you are passing through.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I had the Corn beef Hash and Eggs with Toast. Wife had the Banana Spilt Breakfast. she loved hers. Mine was so so. The Hash was a Baked Potato, with what I assume was cornBeef. It look like dried beef from chipped beef and gravy. It was dry and it wasn't crispy at all. The toast was on the light side. If it was fried on the grill like Hash browns I would have been happy. It is a nice place all and all, and I would recommend it.. I just know what I like.