“A Most Excellent Adventure”

Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready to take to the skies with the Royal Gorge regions newest outdoor adventure! Colorado Zip Line Tours at the Royal Gorge! we have 20 zip lines through out two courses, spanning over a mile of exhilarating adventure with over a half mile of beautiful, informative & scenic hikes. Royal Gorge Rafting, Zip Line Tours & the White Water Bar & Grill ~ One Location, 100% Fun!
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

An amazing time you won't want to miss! Ask for Eddie and Matt as your guides, they were funny, helpful, and we all had a great time! Definitely going back again!!

2  Thank muriahblueeyes
Write a ReviewReviews (2,557)
All reviews
in 21 reviews
"first timers"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Matt and Shannon were the best guides and kept us safe and even entertained. They knew about the surrounding areas and were very informative about the plants and rock formations. Very patient and respectful of our groups needs. We ranged from 19 to 65 years old. Made sure we stayed hydrated and safe. Thank you for a great time.

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is my first time zip lining and I had a wonderful experience. I and my friends took a classic course of zip line tour recently and had a lot of fun. Our trainers Matt & Masse were very nice, friendly and made us feel comfortable by training us well and answering all of our questions. Thank you Matt & Masse. I enjoyed zip line tour very much & I would like to try the extreme course next time.

6  Thank Praashi
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Ziplining is something I've wanted to do since retiring several years ago. I was quite nervous but determined check it off my list! My niece Jennifer and five young ladies I had never met were in our group. The support we gave each other was amazing! This Adventure was such a tremendous success because of our awesome instructors Matt and Masse!!! Safety was their number one priority! They were patient, encouraging, and so much FUN!!! Thanks to them I relaxed, laughed, and totally enjoy the ride!!!

3  Thank clairep512017
ColoradoJames, Front Office Manager at Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

We're glad you can check zip lining off your bucket list now, and that Matt and Masse took good care of you during your trip! They are both very easy-going and also fun guides. It was nice that you bonded with the rest of the group as well. Sounds like you had a great experience!

Maybe it is time to check whitewater rafting off your bucket list next! We hope you come back to visit us again soon!

Thank you!
~ Jax

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Zipping through the fastest and longest North American zip lines were a blast!!! Our guides John, and Jarren and photographer Austin were the best. Even with a 30 min lightening delay (safely in a cabin) they managed to entertain us. Our "Extreme Tour" day consisted of many laughs, several conversations of Rick and Morty episodes, adrenalin pumping rides, the best mountain views and a fun, free fall jump to end the day. My kids loved it. I highly recommend Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours for the adventurous at heart.

2  Thank maggie_infantino

We are very fortunate to have a great team of fun and energetic guides who really enjoy their jobs! It creates an unforgettable experience when everyone is having a blast!
It's awesome to hear that despite having to wait out the lightening, your guides kept you entertained the whole time.

Since you enjoy adventure, we invite you to check out more fun with us on a whitewater rafting trip. We offer several great packages that include zip lining, rafting and a delicious meal at our Whitewater Bar & Grill.

Thank you!