Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours
from US$80.00
from US$95.00
from US$205.00
from US$215.00
2,348 results
All reviews zip line extreme tour classic tour royal gorge free fall water stations thanks guys a lot of fun awesome experience made us feel super fun adrenaline rush afraid of heights feel comfortable great job felt very safe next year
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went on the casual tour and had the best time. James and Eddie were our guides and they kept the entire group laughing the entire time with jokes, but also made sure we were all safe before doing anything on the zip lines. Have to do a tour if you are ever in the area. You won't regret it. They also had tons of photos to choose from thanks to John. Great for all ranges of old to young and small to big.

2  Thank Chrism3208
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

An amazing time you won't want to miss! Ask for Eddie and Matt as your guides, they were funny, helpful, and we all had a great time! Definitely going back again!!

2  Thank muriahblueeyes
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Matt and Shannon were the best guides and kept us safe and even entertained. They knew about the surrounding areas and were very informative about the plants and rock formations. Very patient and respectful of our groups needs. We ranged from 19 to 65 years old. Made sure we stayed hydrated and safe. Thank you for a great time.

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is my first time zip lining and I had a wonderful experience. I and my friends took a classic course of zip line tour recently and had a lot of fun. Our trainers Matt & Masse were very nice, friendly and made us feel comfortable by training us well and answering all of our questions. Thank you Matt & Masse. I enjoyed zip line tour very much & I would like to try the extreme course next time.

6  Thank Praashi
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Ziplining is something I've wanted to do since retiring several years ago. I was quite nervous but determined check it off my list! My niece Jennifer and five young ladies I had never met were in our group. The support we gave each other was amazing! This Adventure was such a tremendous success because of our awesome instructors Matt and Masse!!! Safety was their number one priority! They were patient, encouraging, and so much FUN!!! Thanks to them I relaxed, laughed, and totally enjoy the ride!!!

3  Thank clairep512017
ColoradoJames, Front Office Manager at Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

We're glad you can check zip lining off your bucket list now, and that Matt and Masse took good care of you during your trip! They are both very easy-going and also fun guides. It was nice that you bonded with the rest of the group as well. Sounds like you had a great experience!

Maybe it is time to check whitewater rafting off your bucket list next! We hope you come back to visit us again soon!

Thank you!