Colorado Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Holiday Motel(Canon City)
Econo Lodge(Canon City)
View Hotel
Parkview Inn Motel(Canon City)
View Hotel
Travel Inn Motel(Canon City)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Called to see if rooms were available, the owner was super nice, friendly and very accommodating. The rooms were clean. The price was excellent. Near lots of attractions in the city. We stayed for 3 nights. Isn't a five star, it suited our needs. We would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank frogurt1
Reviewed 29 June 2013

A group of us stayed at the Colorado Inn before and after our 1 week Bicycle Tour of Colorado. So a quiet and clean hotel was important. The Colorado Inn was perfect. It is both quiet and clean and convenient to restaurants and town - free wifi too! The owners are very friendly and accommodating. We were able to check in on our trip return at 10am - which was SO wonderful. We would stay here again when visiting Canyon City, and will recommend to our friends.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2013

My wife and I have stayed in the Colorado Inn on a couple of occasions. I am an above knee amputee, and the room was very accommodating on both occasions that we have stayed. The people that run the Motel are some of the nicest people that you could ever meet, and if you need different pillows or extra blankets etc. they are more than happy to make sure you are comfortable. I had no problems with the internet or television and you have what you need to make your stay good. I needed Ice for my cooler and they gave me the last of a bag of ice, even though I told them I could go down the street to get a bag, but she insisted on us taking the last of their ice. Above and Beyond in my opinion and for the price the place is very comfortable and convenient. I was able to park my Handicapped Van and access my wheel chairs easily. THANKS AGAIN! LARRY from Englewood

Room Tip: the quieter rooms are further away from the street.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We stayed here only 1 night came into town very late called to check for vacancy and was quite suprised the room was so clean and nice for the price (under priced) and would stay again if in the area. Very clean updated, owner very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I've been staying at the colorado inn,on and off for a few years now,im a long haul truck driver,and have lived in the canon city area for quite awhile now,its cheaper for me to stay in a motel than pay rent at the moment.the rooms are nice,the owners even nicer,its peaceful,and plenty of places to eat that are in walking distance.The owners are always making sure that your stay is comfortable,and if you may need anything extra for the room,and make you feel like part of the family when there.If i was a millionaire i would stay there!

Room Tip: if your looking for a great,reasonable place to rest,a break from the road,and dont wanna spend an arm and leg,try the colorado inn,just as nice as the holiday inn,if not better! also the rooms on the north side where the office is are a little more quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo