“Best breakfast, best service”
Review of Canon City Mugs

Canon City Mugs
Ranked #18 of 80 Restaurants in Canon City
Cuisines: American, Bar
Canon City, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast, best service”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We love the consistency of the food and service, the servers are always busting buns to make the customers feel like they are welcome. It's the only place we go in Canon City for breakfast!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank wxsmith

Denver, Colorado
“Great Expirience!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My overall experience was very pleasant. We had a very nice waitress and the place was very organized and clean. The food was delicious. My sister and I got the California Chicken Sandwich and the BBQ Burger. The thing I was impressed with the most was when I had a bunch of questions about the Menu our server was enthusiastic about helping us and very knowledgeable. I will definitely make a trip to Canon City Again.

• Visited July 2014
Baytown, Texas
“Great food and Excellent Service”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I just happened upon this place and found it very inviting with a friendly staff. In fact, I am sure because of the tourist industry, I found most in Canon City to be friendly and helpful. The coffee was excellent....better than those franchise coffee places, and breakfast was excellent and did not take but a few minutes after ordering. I enjoyed stopping here and hope to again. The employees make this place great. A number of locals apparently frequent this establishment and that always is a great sign.

• Visited July 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Run away!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

First it took 32 minutes for our food to be deliverd. And all we ordered was a Chicken Salad and a chicken sandwich. And with my sandwith they somehow forgot the side of fries, so I had to wait a few more minutes for more fries. FHow do you forget something that is a standard on the menu?

• Visited June 2014
colorado
“very tasty breakfast”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

chicken fried steak - yummy decadence. hadn't had one in years - picked the perfect time. excellent w red potatoes and delicious gravy. waitress - sorry i did not get her name, tall girl!! - was very pleasant and timely. darn good portion for a reasonable price. stop by - you will be glad you did.

• Visited June 2014