“Surprisingly great time!”

iLean Ride Co Segway Tours
Ranked #14 of 18 Tours in Canon City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We do Segway tours over Skyline Dr and the Royal Gorge Bridge, we also have the worlds only Segway X track, our tours are extreme and our X track is over 2 miles long and has hills,dips,whoops and a rhythm section like a dirt bike track, we offer Crazy Cart rides! A crazy cart is an electric go kart with a drift handle, too much fun. We also offer bumperballs and waterballs as well as a dirt offroad go kart track. While you are enjoying our fun rides you can also take a break and enjoy over 18 flavors of ice cream or your favorite coffee drink. The Hitching Post where we are located also has Amish furniture and gift shop!! Come and play and spend the day
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Surprisingly great time!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My husband I had the opportunity to visit iLean as part of an extreme 'Ultimate Package' through Royal Gorge Rafting. We drove by the outfit the evening before and initially felt that this part of the package would serve as 'filler' - something to do between the really fun stuff Iike skydiving and rafting. Wow - were we VERY pleasantly surprised! We went around the BMX - style track many times having a great time trying to get up the hills and master the Segway. We laughed the majority of the time!

While there we also took a trip in the 'Space Ball' - a giant inflatable ball 2 people get strapped into on the inside. We then got pushed, in the ball, down a big ramp, rolling head over feet inside the protective inflated ball. I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt at the end! And got to take home a GoPro video to document the nonstop laughter.

Great surprise on a wonderful trip. We highly recommend giving John and iLean a shot!

1 Thank Laura M

Dodge City, Kansas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have always wanted to ride a Segway, and we did the 90 minute trip! We loved it. I took my teenage grandsons and they had fun. Our guide was great! I was surprised at how quickly we all learned the techniques we needed in order to ride!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank GeorgiaSB_67801
Austin, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Skyline Tour!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Really had a great time today on our Segways. We had never been on them before, but the employees were very patient with everyone. I highly recommend the skyline tour!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jules R
Harrisburg, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lots of fun on the dirt track”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We did the 20 minute dirt track ride which was very fun and added a bit of adventure to our vacation. After giving us instructions and making sure we all knew how to control our segways we were turned loose on the dirt track. Our instructor stood watch to help if anyone had trouble. There are several different loops in the track and bumps/hills of different heights. You can either go over the bumps or go around them depending on how brave you are! We ranged in age from 15 - 53, had never ridden segways before, and everyone had a blast. You might think the cost is a little high for 20 minutes, but the entertainment value (fun factor!) is excellent and well worth it. I recommend wearing jeans rather than shorts - if you get off balance or have a little wreck your segway wheel might rub against your leg.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank trailgirl444
Denver, Colorado
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“GREAT fun, well done!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family spent last weekend at Royal Gorge, just having fun and playing around. We had booked a Segway tour with this group, and we all had a BALL! The staff was friendly and fun. The equipment was well maintained and clean. The "training session" behind the establishment on the Segway course was well done and appropriate, given the actual tour that followed -- it allowed us to "get our wheels under us" and learn how to operate the Segway appropriately and comfortably.

Once we were done with the training, and everyone was comfortable with the vehicles, they loaded them into a trailer, and put us in a van and we drove up to Skyline drive. This part of the tour was our favorite -- we went all the way up this road (narrow, steep drop on the sides, but we never felt intimidated or scared). The views were great, and the tour leader stopped us a couple of times to point out things like dinosaur tracks in the cliff walls. We then descended down the other side of the ridge, and into town. We hit some of the historic highlights of town, and learned a bit of history. I think the whole thing -- tour, training, travel -- lasted about an hour and a half, but frankly, we were having so much fun, I didn't notice how long it was. It didn't feel to short, but I probably could have ridden that thing all day long -- great fun!

I would DEFINITELY do this again, and would highly recommend it to anyone that likes this sort of thing, and isn't afraid to try something new!

Visited May 2014