“work party”

Add it.
Shadow Hills Golf Club & Event Center
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I attended a work party and had a great time. Dinner was good and the staff was very nice. We were up stairs in the bar area and dinning area. I am attending a wedding then in a few months and Iook forward to it...

1  Thank amtracker101

Reviewed 15 September 2012

This is a hilly course with some elevated tee boxes. I had no complaints about the course but I think there are better values in Pueblo or Colorado City.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

This place is ok....I have been to many small town country clubs and this wasn't the best or the worst. The course was a little dry but seems this area has been in a drought so that is to be expected. The food was not that good and the service worse. If you like golf than this is really your only option in this small little town.