“had dinner”
Review of Fuxing Garden - CLOSED

Fuxing Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Ok this place the food was great, we were the only ones at the time and the one lady that was in the restaurant did it all and fast. Fast was great.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stopped in because this place took the place of a nice little Mexican restaurant that had moved on.

Two customers inside commented on the name of the restaurant ( no it is not pronounced as in "Two dogs Fu-Xing")

The food was not bad but the service was lacking, at least by the male server we had. He acted like he was bored and couldn't be bothered. We did go back a second time and got a female server who was great. Food was the same.

We will probably not go back but who knows, we like Chinese food.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Went there for dinner. Lots of food for the price. General Tao's Chicken was too sweet for my taste but will ask for it less sweet on my next visit. Will be a good spot to go for the luncheon special.

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I have to say this is the best Chinese food I have ever had! Everything ordered comes out fresh, flavourful and delicious and beautiful. The portions are enough for two meals. The uniqueness of the food compared to other Chinese restaurants is instantly noticeable. I love the unique sweet and sour sauce. The General Tso chicken is one of the best I've ever had. The side of lo mein is very generous serviceng! Eggrolls are wonderful and the wontons are out of this world...again...very freshly made! Corn in the egg drop soup is a little different but adds a nice taste and sweetness. I'm not an expert on Chinese food so I can't say for sure if corn in egg drop soup is authentic or not. But I do like the change of taste.

Service and staff is super friendly and ready to make sure everything is up to high standards for everyone! This place has been prefect every time I have visited!

Thank you for giving Canon City such a good place to eat!

Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

There are two good Chinese places in Canon City this is the second. Great service and tasty food. They also have some Thai food on the menu for those wanting something lighter.