“A good menu to choose from”
Review of Pizza Madness

Pizza Madness
Ranked #6 of 82 Restaurants in Canon City
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy award winning, handcrafted pizza, fresh salads, made to order calzones and fresh baked sandwiches in our incredibly mad, eclectic dining room. Filled with original artwork from local artists, music and magic, we are always having fun at Pizza Madness. A favorite hang out for locals, enjoy a frost cold microbrew with your favorite pizza. All the kids love the video games and the casual atmosphere. Perfect for large parties and celebrations, everyone comes back to Pizza Madness for more.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came here on a Sunday afternoon (dinner time). The place is big so seating was not a problem.
The menu is pretty big with lots of entrees to choose from and the pizza can come any way you want it. I, for the 1st time chose olive oil and garlic for my pizza sauce and it was great. One thing I appreciate about Pizza Madness is that they use plenty of cheese. No need to ask for extra cheese.
Service was good and I will say this, when we walked in the place was about 1/3 full. Within 30 min I'd say they were 90% full.
Service slowed a little but that was because of the influx of dinner guests. They really did get hit with a lot of people in a short amount of time.
If I'm ever in Canon City again I will eat there for sure.

Elizabeth K, Owner at Pizza Madness, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We look forward to seeing you again sometime. Thank you for the compliments and also thank you for realizing that a big influx of customers will slow things down.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing pizza but service is slow. Good place to go if you’re not in a rush. Parking is challenging with new construction around the corner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great pizza and I love pizza. Has to be in my top 5 all time. If you are in Canon and want pizza this is the place and if you can't walk there uber there. Not only in my life the top five pizza but probably anything else you can order there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our rafting guide recommended this pizza restaurant. It was packed when we arrived, but the employees brought a table from the back to put with another one to make room for us. The cheesy bread was yummy. We had hand tossed and thin crust. Both were good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place for families to eat. Awesome pizza with several cool specialty pizzas to choose from. The prices were very reasonable and it's right on main street.