“Great”

Hampton Inn Canon City
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Canon City
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Neat and clean room. Excellent appearance, furniture, and equipment. It was a comfortable stay. The continental breakfast was very good, it offers a variety of food. I highly recommend this hotel for your vacations or any kind of trip.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Canon City

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Canon City is a small town with limited lodging choices, but if you find yourself going there I would highly recommend this property. The property is clean and well maintained, and the staff is especially helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed there with friends. It was a small reunion trip with my other half's colledge friends. Initially we were going to stay at Comfort Inn, but found out, that Comfort Inn is now Econo Lodge. So it was out. We decided to stay at Hampton Inn. Each couple had their own room. I absolutely loved this hotel. Everything was super clean. Very comfortable bed, luxurious bedding. Hot shower. Everything was in excellent condition. Great breakfast & amenities. Would like to acknowledge friendliness & professionalism of staff. They were accommodating and acted as they truly cared about customer's satisfaction.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We used this hotel about 4 years ago. We are repeater. We like this hotel very much. Stuff, Room, service, all of them were very good. We would like to book this hotel when we visit our family. We would like to recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The Canon City Hampton Inn provides a quick and comfortable stay for those wanting to visit Canon City Colorado. The early breakfast provided a variety of food and had good coffee. The front desk staff were always friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The look and feel of this hotel is just like every other Hampton I have stayed in, but the staff here did an excellent job. Everyone that I talked to, and I mean everyone, was super-friendly and helpful. I got on the elevator with a staff member and they asked me if everything was ok with my room and if I needed anything. One day I went into the breakfast area but it was well after the time breakfast ended, an employee came out and saw me looking, asked what I needed, and went in the back and got it for me even though it was closed.
I will definitely stay here again when I am back in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The eggs, biscuits & gravy were barely edible at the breakfast area. The pool and Jacuzzi were not clean and were overly chlorinated. The Jacuzzi jets did not work properly. The bedroom walls are too thin as we heard a lot of strange noises and voices coming from the room next to us.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family