Budget Host Royal Gorge Inn
Best Western Canon City(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$125
Econo Lodge(Canon City)
US$107
US$97
EconoLodge
US$130
Super 8 Canon City(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$83
Parkview Inn Motel(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotels.com
Holiday Motel(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$94
Travel Inn Motel(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$70
American Inn Motel(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$66
Colorado Inn(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$72
Royal Gorge Cabins(Canon City)
US$392
US$365
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2007

My husband, son and I stayed overnight on June 22, 2007 at the Budget Host Royal Gorge Inn in Canon City, Colorado. The room rate was $89.00 for the night. We arrived around 6:00 p.m. The room was clean and nice but a little warm, so we dropped our luggage off, turned down the AC, and left to go out to dinner. When we returned to our room around 9:30 p.m., we noticed that the room had cooled down somewhat and we settled in for the night. Around midnight, it became apparent that the AC was not working properly in our room. The room was uncomfortably hot and we were unable to sleep. I called the front desk and was told there were no other rooms available, but that a fan would be brought up to the room. All the fan did was push around the hot air. We finally had to open a window to allow for a breeze. Needless to say, none of us slept for more than 30 minutes or so at a time due to the stifling hot room. Early the next morning, when we checked out, I requested to speak with the manager but was told he was not available. I asked for some satisfaction on our room rate from management due to our poor accomodations and was only offered a $10.00 credit on our room. After we returned home, I wrote to the management of the hotel and the Budget Host international offices seeking satisfaction, but neither the hotel itself nor the hotel chain office never responded in any way to my correspondence. I WILL NEVER STAY AT ANOTHER BUDGET HOST PROPERTY ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family