“Good find”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Was pleasantly surprised. Very good entree and crisp salad. Roasted garlic with the bread was a welcome addition to the meal.

1  Thank Eatingd

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Recommended by the raft company. Nice place, reasonable prices and the food was wonderful. We love non-chain places and this was a great find.

1  Thank Ellie B
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We both had Calzone's. My wife had the build your own and I had the combo. They were delicious and large portions.
We had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated but didn't think that was a big deal. Service was friendly and we thought our food, after we ordered , was brought out in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here with a large group after my sister's wedding rehearsal so it my be better if you are not with a large crowd. It took forever just to get our drinks and when we approached the bar to order drinks the bartender was rude and was rolling her eyes. We attempted to ask a waitress that was standing behind the bar a question and she stood there with her arms crossed obviously annoyed we needed service. We went to complain to the the manager and she sent an older lady, presumably the owner, to our table and I was forced to explain again what was wrong. Her response to the waitress being rude was "she's not your waitress" and her response to the bartender was "that's just how she is". The only thing I enjoyed was the soup that came with the dinner.

2  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Are friends stop to meet us and this was perfect for a big group. Even though the restaurant was busy , I never felt like is was ignored. They are totally on top of it. Food was great and a great variety. Not to expensive either.