“Superb Mexican in Canon”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Old Mission

Old Mission
Ranked #20 of 78 Restaurants in Canon City
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Superb Mexican in Canon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Amazing food and service - would drive to Canon City just to go to this restaurant. Came with a group of eight and everyone left happy saying they hadn't had Mexican food that good in a while.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ryan R

“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Very very good food. Love the decor and the outside seating. Large portions, so you shouldn't go away hungry. I've eaten there twice, excellent both times!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank michelekrier
Golden, Colorado
“Not what it used to be..... :(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

My buddy and I ate here one night this week. There were a few locals eating in. (You can tell the locals because they think nothing of having a conversation with each other even though they are six tables apart :)

We ordered and we were brought chips and salsa. As I devoured the basket my friend finds a tiny little note nestled in the menu that says a second basket of chips you pay $2.25 or $2.50 for. Maybe I am cheap but its like having to pay to use a restroom, some things like soda refills and chips and salsa should be free - just me.

It was also happy hour where you can get a draft beer for $2 - four on tap to choose from.

The food arrived. It was ok. My buddy said his was not bad. Nothing to write home about.

Must say I was disappointed but it had truly been years since I was here before. It was lively, dollar beers, free refills on chips and salsa, food so good you didn't want to leave - I would order an extra to take for my lunch the next day. Dinner and drinks then just $10-$15.

Our bill, with one beer and a soda, was about $25. Times change.

They close about 9-9:30 PM.

• Visited May 2014
“Food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We are visiting from Wisconsin and very mucch enjoyed coming to Old Missions. Excellent food & friendly service. Atmosphere is comfortable

Jacksonville, Florida
“Large portions of good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Large portions and very good. Prices are very reasonable. The restaurant is clean and the staff very friendly. Recommeded.

Visited April 2014