Boutique Bungalows
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sanctuary Retreat(Bingil Bay)
  • Pool
King Reef Resort(Kurrimine Beach)
  • Pool
Kurrimine Beach Motel(Kurrimine Beach)
  • Pool
Bedarra Island Resort(Bedarra Island)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsbaby wallabiessteve sharonb bmission beachwildlife rescuewonderful hostsan added bonuslook no furtherbreakfast was amazingprivate bungalowplaces to visitstayed longerbeautiful place to stayrainforest settingfresh fruitwe loved our stayhidden gem
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014

素晴らしい!プライベート、清潔で、モダンで広々とした、魅力的な宿泊施設。フレンドリーで親切なスタッフの理解。快適な(最も美しいビーチとウールワースだけで5分の距離に徒歩圏内)、十分にあり、平和的。ミッションビーチに滞在するものを素敵な場所。私は徹底的に再びこの場所に滞在を楽しみに私の滞在を見て楽しんだ。{Wonderful! Private, clean, modern, spacious, attractive accomodation. Friendly, helpful and understanding staff. Peaceful, well located, (within walking distance to a most beautiful beach and Woolworths just a five minute drive away) and comfortable. What a lovely place to stay in Mission Beach. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay look forward to staying at this location again.}

Room Tip: 宿泊施設のすべてが美しいです。{All of the accommodation is beautiful.}
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Guest_Incognito
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great little place. very convenient within Mission Beach. Steve and Sharon went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Breakfast was fantastic!! They also run a little wild-life rescue centre so we got to see some adorable animals, including a couple of baby wallabies. You can see their passion flowing through!

Room Tip: They're all good.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at this relaxing b&b and enjoyed the parrot (Mango) entertainment at breakfast immensley. Room was very cosy and clean and hosts were rarkable with perfect recommendations will stay for longer next time.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I absolutely CANNOT wait to stay at Boutique Bungalows for our "Surprise" Anniversary trip from the Central Coast NSW in November this year!!! My family have been travelling to Mission Beach for the last 40yrs for there Annual Fishing Trip, we have always stayed elsewhere .. This trip I decided to look into alternate Accommodation ... And "OH MY" I found Boutique Bungalows .. Not only is the property Gorgeous with Beautiful Accommodation, lushes Grounds, quite, peaceful .. What drew me into the Property is the Owners Steve and Sharon .. Once I read on there page and saw there pictures that they are wildlife rescues .. this INSTANTLY told me the type of lovely people they are, genuine and honest, I've had quite a few conversations with both Steve and Sharon on the phone in regards to my booking, and they are both just lovely ,, Never rushing me to get of the phone, letting me rave on and on .. talking about everything in General not just my booking and my visiting dates!! I cannot wait to stay at the end of the year and share a Cuppa with these lovely people!!!

Room Tip: We have choosen the Boutique bungalow ... But to be honest would be happy with any of the other 2 Bungalows!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Whitehall1gd
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Love this place, peaceful, relaxing, welcoming, set in an awesome place.. Have stayed on a number of business trips and am planning a break with my wife in the near future. Can't fault this place, Steve and Sharon are such a nice relaxed and friendly couple.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business