“Absolutely Superb!”

Millers Beach Bar and Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, View, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: As we become booked out most nights, we encourage you to contact the restaurant to make a booking. Our opening hours are 3 pm to close on Tuesday through to Friday, and from 12 noon to close on Saturday and Sunday. We are closed on Mondays. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mission Beach, Australia
“Absolutely Superb!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This place is absolutely superb! Upon arrival my partner and I were greeted promptly by one of the wait staff who found us a table without fuss. The menu is packed full of great meals, the range is broad so the only difficulty is actually trying to decide what to eat. On this occasion I went with the Millers Surf and Turf, my partner chose the Chicken Parmigiana and we had Fries with Sweet Chili Sauce and Garlic Aioli to begin. The fries arrived very swiftly, we were both quite impressed, they were fresh and crunchy, the dipping sauces were delicious. We didn't have to wait very long for the mains to arrive, and when they did they were extremely well presented. Every single element of the meal greeted my palate with enthusiastic splendour. I have literally never tasted anything quite so good! If I wasn't so full, I would have ordered another immediately. The drinks were nice and cold, the view is world class, overlooking Dunk Island. But most importantly the staff were efficient, courteous, friendly and professional. All in all this was a fantastic experience, and I recommend this establishment to everybody from every walk of life. You simply MUST dine at Millers! Five Stars!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank JuiceCity

Townsville
“Fantastic meal”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We had the best feed in a long time. For entree I ate basically chicken. Nice. Mains were the highlight. The fish was superb and the steak was very tender. Desert was an effort to finish but was accomplished. The fried pistachio ice cream was beautiful.

Gold Coast, Australia
“Unexpected exalance”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Went here for a drink and to grab a pizza after sitting down and looking at the menu was blown away at what they had to offer the food here is fantastic we had the dumplings and spring rolls for entree, salmon and the pork for mains and it was amazing the desert was delicious did not expect the high quality of food. Only disappointment was we only got to eat here once. Highly recommended

• Visited June 2014
Darwin, Australia
“Great food, friendly staff and fantastic location”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We had the roast duck spring rolls with chefs own dipping sauce, a must try, absolutely perfect. I would come back just for this dish!

We also tried the pizzas, yum, you won't be disappointed.

Great kids meals, my little boy thoroughly enjoyed the spaghetti and meatballs.

A winner all round.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Alison H
St Kilda, Australia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The location is fantastic. Staff are great and the food is excellent. If you visit Mission Beach, Millers is a must. The pizzas are fantastic and the a la carte menu is very creative. Do yourself a favour and eat there!

• Visited May 2014