“A nice surprise.”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: Cafe RicKenJac's is FULLY AIRCOND & FULLY LICENSED
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a funky little licensed restaurant/café. I had the pasta and whilst it took a little longer to be served that I was used to, I would quite happily wait for the experience again. The dish was the best I have eaten for a long time. Very fresh and tasty. My partner was also extremely impressed with his meal. Great service & great value. You must visit!

Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Tasty homemade burgers, chicken or steak were both great! Cold beers or smoothies, the menu looked fantastic. Comfortable seating and good atmosphere!

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch yesterday had the beef burger..... WOW easily best I've ever had was homemade patty mayo was homemade mmmm my husband had grilled fish and salad yummmoo and he loved it too we will be going there today before we head back home for round 2!!! Check it out!!!!

1  Thank CKubea
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Fast efficient service with a genuine smile is something I have not experienced for some time.
food was fresh & cooked exactly as ordered, any extra need anticipated before voiced.
amazing! Definitely be returning on our way back. Grace

Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Lovely cafe/coffee bar with a few lounges as well as proper tables & chairs. Good strong hot coffee and excellent food. I tried the veggie stack with scrambled eggs; and also the eggs Benedict with lemony hollandaise sauce. Yum.