“Another excellent meal in Wellingtons Restaurant!!!”
Review of The Boot

The Boot
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Sarratt
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Built in 1739, The Boot is a cosy, traditional English country pub restaurant, complete with an Inglenook fireplace, traditional bar area and newly extended restaurant "Wellingtons". Whether you're after a quality pint from our selection of real ales from all over the country, or a delicious home prepared and beautifully cooked meal in our restaurant Wellingtons, The Boot is the place for you. This great, family friendly, country pub restaurant thrives on its friendly atmosphere, well kept beer and delicious food. We even allow dogs in some areas, so please advise us on booking if you would like to include your four legged friend! We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Dunstable
“Another excellent meal in Wellingtons Restaurant!!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My friend and I revisited this lovely restaurant housed within the Boot At Sarratt country pub.We shared a calamari starter, then my friend had the slow roast lamb shank with swede and other vegetables.I had the lamb rump with a side of vegetables.Both meals were delicious!My friend had a couple of glasses of the French Sauvignon Blanc and I had fizzy water as I was driving.Followed by coffees! Once again a faultless experience.Zoe and Nick have got this place buttoned up and we wish then continued success in the future!Indeed I will return tomorrow as I am dogsitting in the near vicinity.Congratulations to them both!

• Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I asked to book a romantic table for 2 for our weekly date time for The Boots Friday night Tapas.

When we arrived we had cute red napkins cut out in the shape of hearts with table diamond decorations and candles! Set a lovely mood!

We were served promptly and given recommendation on the food - which was served promptly, hot, fresh and yummy!

We had a lovely evening all round - also the complimentary shot of Honey Rum went down a treat!

Thanks Team Boot!

“Disappointed”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I took my aunt here as a treat and she was really looking forward to it. She had the lamb shank and it was really tough and over cooked, she was quite upset, she literally had to fight with it to cut and eat it. She hates to complain but did politely mention it. No apology, no offer of recompense, not even a complementary coffee, nothing. Not good enough. Happy to take the money but need to genuinely care about customers and they food they serve. I gave them a further opportunity to apologise when I paid at leaving, but they didn't seem bothered at all that my aunt had had a poor meal, but I care, she doesn't manage to get out for meals often.

1 Thank Karen G
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service, food, venue for our twins Christening! :0)”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We held our twin babies Christening party here on Sunday, & are so pleased that we did! Zoe & her team were so helpful throughout the planning stages & on the day - at the same time as running her busy pub & restaurant, they delivered on everything as arranged. The food/buffet was lovely & they allowed us to take our own Christening cakes & cupcakes which meant a lot to us as a friend of ours made the cakes. They kept within our budget & they put on extra staff to ensure that our guests were looked after. Our guests have been telling us how impressed they were & that they will be going back there for a meal - advised them all to book in advance! Highly recommend! Thank you so much Zoe for being so polite, friendly, professional & personable. Keep up the good work! :0)

England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent meal! Great Pub!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

We came here on a Groupon voucher yesterday lunchtime 4 adults and a baby.Very impressed with lovely friendly staff. They gave us a Ikea highchair for baby, and all our meals were served piping hot and beautifully presented. Couldn't fault the meal. Would certainly come again!!!

Visited March 2014