“Kindness Counts!!”
Review of Boomerang - CLOSED

Boomerang
Reviewed 9 July 2013

You can taste the love in the cups! I don't know if I have ever had such a friendly reception from a coffee shop. I am filled with happiness even before the first sip of my coffee or smoothie. The smoothies are really something special and the mocha my Mom had was made by an artist it was covered with little coffee hearts on top!! The food tasted fresh and healthy.

1  Thank seriousfoodie22
There are newer reviews for Boomerang

Reviewed 28 December 2012

Nice little spot. Not sure what's so hard about getting a coffee house right. Seems like a pretty simple equation. Really good coffee and friendly service. Well at least the blend gets it right. And the pastries are pretty tasty as well!

Reviewed 18 December 2012

The staff does an excellent job of making you feel like an old friend every time you go in. They always welcome you with a big smile and make sure your order is perfect! The drinks are always hot and so tasty and they have a great variety of options for everyone!

1  Thank Jenna M
Reviewed 11 December 2012

One of two great coffee shops in Carbondale (Bonfire being the other). The Blend is on 133 and worth the drive. Great pastries in the morning and open mic every third Thursday.

2  Thank musicdude57
Reviewed 5 September 2012

My mom told me about this place, and I'm happy we stopped by! Good coffee, good snacks, and friendly folk inside. Nice little place, too. Happy there is an independent coffee shop on the main drag in town. We'll be back! Bring your own mugs/cups for a discount (and to not make more trash).

2  Thank JeremyHakes