Euclid House Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites Carbondale(Carbondale)(Great Value!)
US$98
ComfortInn
Days Inn Carbondale(Carbondale)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$96
Element Basalt Aspen(Basalt)(Great Value!)
US$156
Element.com
US$89
Frontier Lodge(Glenwood Springs)
US$77
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$68
Caravan Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
Travelocity
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$155
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
US$132
US$112
Hotels.com
Starlight Lodge(Glenwood Springs)
US$66
All reviewsbay roomhouse is beautifulwonderful hoststwo nightshot springskaycomfortbnbyardbikecommunitysopris
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My mom and I stayed 2 nights at the Euclid House. I can't say enough about our wonderful host! Kay made us feel right at home..we chatted like we'd known each other for ever. The home is very comfortable with everything we could need or want. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We stayed with Kay when we travelled from Dubai to attend a wedding in Aspen. The 4 nights we stayed were very comfortable and Kay was very warm and made sure that we wanted for nothing! We slept very well ( including my 4 year old) and were very sad to leave! I would recommend Kay and her B&B to anyone who needs a good rest in a very welcoming home. Needless to say her home made granola and banana loaf were devoured !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2013

After a long drive to Colorado from Washington, the Euclid House was just what I needed! Kay is warm and welcoming, just like the house, and made the stay relaxing and enjoyable. The bed was soft and comfy, and the whole home is filled with lovely art work and little touches that make it special. The garden in the back of the home is stunningly beautiful, and Kay is indeed the most perfect owner. This is a fabulous place!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Leslirn
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Our experience at the Euclid house could not have been any better! Kay's hospitality surpasses all expectations. I would consider this business more of a "Home and Breakfast", rather than a "Bed and Breakfast." My boyfriend and I initially walked into the Euclid House from a rough night of camping, and Kay noticed that I was scratching my newfound mosquito bites like crazy. She immediately whipped out some special ointment/cream and told me to keep it in my room for the weekend. It worked wonders! This is just one example of the type of needs that are met by Kay and her B&B. The house is beautiful, rooms and bathrooms immaculate, breakfast delicious, and the location could not be topped! - a mere seconds walk from Main st. The garden is so beautiful and relaxing, and enjoying Kay's homemade granola with fresh fruit and yogurt was the perfect way to start a long day of fun, physical activities. By the end of the stay, we were sad to say goodbye and were already trying to plan our next trip back. The worst and only bad part about this place is leaving it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I would definitely recommend Kay and her B&B to any of our friends wishing to visit carbondale, which is also a stunning destination. Euclid house feels warm, comfortable and inviting with a great array of interesting artifacts & pottery that makes the house really fun to explore. We were made to feel so welcome and the garden was perfect for our little puggle dog to run around in. The town it's self is one of the friendliest places I have ever visited. People in this mountain community are genuinely courteous and welcoming. We feel we have made a great new friend with Kay and we cant wait to come back and visit soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple