“Home away from Home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carbondale
Euclid House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 7 Carbondale B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife and I stayed with Kay for a few nights in April. Kay was a wonderful host, made us feel comfortable from the start. Add to that the perfect bed, house and coffee by the wood stove in the morning and there is no where else I would want to stay. We usually opt for hotels, I am glad we didn't this time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed staying with Kay at the Euclid House B&B. Kay made us feel very welcome in her home and treated us as though we were long lost relatives! The beds were very comfortable, and she prepared a delicious breakfast each morning (including her famous home-made granola and French press coffee!). We're glad to have a new friend in Carbondale!
- Leslie, David, Elizabeth and Matthew

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Euclid house is my favorite place to stay in the roaring fork valley! Kay offers accommodations that are above and beyond any typical vacation home. Visitors are indulged with purified water to shower in, the most comfortable bed offering balancing ions, and Kay's delicious granola!
It's a couple blocks from downtown Carbondale's yummy
restaurants, yoga classes and shops. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience and look forward to returning to Euclid home very soon.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Last week my husband, my father, my 85-year-old grandmother, our 9 month old son, and a high school exchange student from Spain and another from Slovakia went on a ski tour of Colorado. The last four days of our trip we rented Euclid House from Kay & it was just perfect. It was a short drive (only 30 minutes!) to Aspen where we enjoyed amazing skiing. The town of Carbondale is charming, we cooked once & the other nights we enjoyed the wonderful restaurants of Carbondale (Senor Taco Show - incredible.... the local pizza place - yummy ... Town - wow). So, we got the beauty & amazing skiing that Aspen offers without paying the crazy prices for hotels and meals that Aspen demands!!

Kay was so sweet to us, letting us rent her entire house (even working with us on all the little things such a range of ages require). The wood burning stove, the Nikken wellness features. Believe me when I tell you that her water from the Nikken Waterfall is amazing. We are definitely going to be purchasing one of those in the immediate future.

I absolutely love this part of Colorado, and next time we're able to sneak away from the Front Range we'll definitely stay at Euclid House again. I'm looking forward to a couples weekend this summer.....

Room Tip: The whole house is wonderful, you can't go wrong with any of the rooms that you rent.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I stayed at Kay's Euclid House B&B on 12/22/13. Kay was a delightful host, who provided a warm, friendly, welcoming home that was clean, comfortable and relaxing. Every nuance of comfort was thought of, and the homemade organic granola, banana bread and French Press coffee was a great way to start the day. A gem in Carbondale. Thanks Kay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I recently stayed at the Euclid House for 5 nights, while I was in Carbondale for a yoga workshop. The bed in the master bedroom was very comfortable, and the skylights in the shower made me feel like I was outside (without being cold)! The entire house is very warm and equipped with everything one might need. The home is also very conveniently located in downtown, so it is an easy walk to all the restaurants and shops. I did not have the pleasure of meeting Kay in person, since she was traveling during my stay, but the telephone conversations with her alone have convinced me I need to return one day soon so that I can meet this lovely soul in person. I highly recommend this B&B!

Room Tip: I would rate the entire experience as "excellent". Obviously, there is no fitness center...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I stayed two times at Euclide B&B (two nights in September 2013 and six nights in October 2013) and I will definitely return. The House of Kay is full of good energy. A place to feel at home.
The room "Cosy Alcove" was perfect for me, travelling alone. The large bed is comfortable and I enjoyed the silence of the neighbourhood at night. Breakfast is delicious, including Kay's home-made organic granola which is simply a treat. In September I was lucky enough to have breakfast outside in the wonderful garden on a sunny morning.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo