“Favorite for take-out or delivery”
Review of Uncle Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Uncle Pizza
Ranked #33 of 54 Restaurants in Carbondale
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Haven'tr tried every single pizza place in Carbondale and Glenwood, but these folks do a very good job. Rarely if ever a mistake with orders, good delivery service, wide range of pizzas. I don't think of them as having cutting edge pizza offerings or the quality you can find in cities, but very solid.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

The wings are great here! But, Their homemade dressings are AMAZING! I am not a huge fan of their Pizza but I do love the other things they offer. My husband on the other hand LOVES their pizza and will fight me tooth and nail as to if it is good or not!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I now order an Uncle Josh pizza every time I go to Glenwood. They deliver to my hotel room in a reasonable time and the Uncle Josh (extra sauce and cheese, pepperoni, bacon, and pepperoncini) is a great tasting pie. A must order for me.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We got into town late, so pizza of course sounded great for dinner. We wanted delivery as well so we opted for the suggested local pizza joint the hotel left brochures out for.
We ordered whatever their standard, supreme pizza was. It was allright. The seasoning they use is a little strange and almost a tad overwhelming. I related it to sicilian pizza. Not bad, but not amazing if that's not your thing.
The guy on the phone was friendly and helpful which was good considering we didn't have much of a menu to look over. The one the hotel hands out is literally like a mini index card with extremely basic info on the place provided.
They were 15 minutes later than they said they'd be delivering. We actually started to wonder if they had just forgotten our order. When they did arrive the delivery guy was very nice. It was hilarious how he delivered. He squatted down in front of our room and did some bizarre bow along with saying "Uncle's Pizza!" so that was a hoot.
They did mess up our order a little as well by giving us regular chicken drumsticks/wings instead of the chicken strips we ordered but we were hungry enough to not care or complain. I will say they were generous about the dipping sauces though. We asked for all 3 they had to offer and were cool about providing them. I know some places would balk or charge you for that.
I will say I would give them another try and maybe just see if their other pizza isn't so overloaded with the seasoning that we had on ours.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Fast delivery great toppings and a nice crispy crust. Can't go wrong with uncles pizza. The prices are a little higher but the fresh ingredients make it worth it.