“over priced and made us feel yucky”
Review of Gandhi India's Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gandhi India's Cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States
“over priced and made us feel yucky”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Not a big fan of this place at all... The food wasn't very good. It was WAY overpriced for the amount you get and everyone at our table felt like we were sick and had to call into work the next day. Not saying it was food poising but we all had extremely bad headaches. Never ever ever eating here again. Not even if the meal was free!

1 Thank KajeRglenwoodsprings

Aspen Colorado
“GREAT TAKE OUT”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Babbu will see to it your meal at home is just like it is at the restaurant! Hot and delicious with everything on the menu available to take home.

1 Thank DancingEagleRanch
Colorado
“Some of the Best Indian Food (Vegetarian Please!!!) I've Found in Colorado”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I love Indian food - but good Indian food is hard to find in CO (except perhaps in Denver and Boulder). I eat here or grab carry-out from this restaurant more than any other restaurant in the Roaring Fork Valley. The menu is quite extensive. I hope they never leave (unless it's to take over a new space with some nice outdoor seating - 'cause right now they are located in a very unattractive strip mall with a great view of the parking lot and Hwy 133).

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank GoBlueinColorado
Oakville, Canada
“Great spot for curry”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I had driven by Ghandi a few times and wondered how could we get great curry in Carbondale. I could not believe who wonderful it was. Start with the vegetable pakoras, spiced right and add some mint sauce, they were delicious. I ordered the lamb curry bowl and it was very good. My wife ordered the chicken tikka masala, it me it tasted more like a chicken korma, but it still tasted wonderful. The naan bread are by far one of the best I have ever had. We will definitely be back! We'll done..

1 Thank Samuel R
“Yummy Indian”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Gandhi has great Indian food (it is spelled wrong in Trip Advisor, FYI). If you want it spicy, just ask for it that way. The atmosphere is interesting, with lots of Indian artifacts inside. Service is average if it is busy, but otherwise fine. Order an Indian beer to go along with your meal, and of course, don't forget a mango lassi to top it off. It is a tad bit expensive for my tastes ($9-15 or so for one preson), but otherwise I recommend it heartily.

• Visited November 2013