We stayed in the very first room at the top of the open stair case. This lodge is surrounded by tall ever greens with a neighbor's house nestled behind trees across the narrow street and a family home that connects to the lodge by a private walk. We left the windows open all night and closed just the bedside window and blind during the day. Our room was cool and comfortable all day long as we would pop in and out during our visit. There is plenty of parking plus its an easy drive to experience day-trips to the surround scenic attractions. We got the package deal and enjoyed every moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Lodge and 2 Cabin rentals in the mountains at Pikes Peak, 6 miles from Colorado Springs. 4 Bedroom lodge, private baths, fireplaces, outdoor hot tub, 3-course breakfasts. Cabin and Cottage have full kitchens and a private bathroom. Cabin also has a private outdoor hot tub. All units have Cable TV/DVD player, complimentary WiFi, and mountain views. Romance and area attraction packages available. Honeymoons, romantic getaways & vacation rentals. Voted one of the "10 Best Bed and Breakfasts around Pikes Peak" by the Colorado Springs Gazette; and Best to Visit Again & Again, Best with Nearby Attractions, and Best for a Honeymoon/Anniversary by Arrington's Inn Traveler Book of Lists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Cascade