“I don't give perfect ratings often”

Adobe Inn at Cascade
Ranked #1 of 4 Cascade B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Location is perfect for vacationing - close to most major sites near Colorado Springs. The house is beautiul, very clean, and the innkeepers are naturals at the business. First off the room - we stayed in the top with a deck overlooking the mountains - they are very close and you are surrounded on all three sides of the deck - spectacular. Rooms are nicely decorated in southwestern theme and very clean. Bed is comfortable with nice comforters for those cool Colorado evenings. Next, the breakfasts - this is no continental breakfast - they are hearty, unique, nicely plated full breakfasts that are simply out of this world good. What a way to start off your day after a great nights rest. Lastly are the hosts - they are truly wonderful people who have found a knack to use their enjoyment of meeting new friends into a nice business. Very warm and personable who love to visit and will show you all the good places to visit and eat, while not being too intrusive on your stay and privacy. They have definately found their niche.

Overall - I had no negatives at all about the stay and recommend this B&B whole heartedly.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SS_Forever

Reviewed 21 May 2011

Tom and Sheri were great hosts and the location was beautiful. Far enough away from Colorado Springs to feel like you were isolated in the mountains, yet very close to the city, Pike's Peak and Garden of the Gods. The breakfasts were excellent.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2010

The Inn at Cascade was my first B&B experience. Everything was perfect! I was traveling with my son and his wife and we felt that the Inn provided us with excellent accommodations, wonderful and unique breakfasts, information about the area and a quiet and peacefulness that my family and I enjoyed.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2010

My husband and I got married in Oct 2009 and we were unable to have a honeymoon at that time. So almost one year later we finally celebrated our honeymoon on a trip to the Colorado Springs/Manitou Springs area.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Inn at Cascade and we are planning on coming back to visit again.
Sheri and Tom were wonderful hosts. Sheri greeted us at the door when we arrived and gave us a tour of the building. She also remembered that we had a rafting trip planned and provided us with a map of the area as well as showing us the best route to the rafting place.
On the day of our raft trip, we were not able to partake of the normal fabulous breakfast that would be prepared because we have to leave so much earlier, Sheri made sure that a nice continental breakfast was left for us to have on that day which was very thoughtful and delicious. They accomodated for every request we had during our stay from extra towels to my husband's egg allergy. The breakfasts were exquisite and we thought the presentation of the breakfasts were as outstanding as the food itself.
We stayed in the Moonlight Suite and it was immaculate. It was so clean and comfortable. It was nicely decorated right down to the bathroom with the beautiful tiles in the shower.
It was also nice to have breakfast delivered to our room. As a guest, can choose to stay in your room or dine with other guests. We had never stayed in a B&B before and it was a great experience. In fact, my husband and I stayed an extra night than originally planned.
I would recommend this B & B to anyone who wants to experience a beautiful and peaceful stay in the Colorado Mountains. It's in a great location and close to all of the attractions of Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2010

My siblings & I started a "sibs" only tradition to celebrate the 50th birthday, beginning with the oldest, our brother. This time it was my task to pick the place (for my 50th). I had been to Manitou Springs before & knew that it would be the place to be for an Aug birthday celebration. None of us were disappointed. The "At Ease" Cabin (home) was "immaculate" as my brother phrased it & of the 5 of us he would know best! It is perfectly located, close to Colorado Springs, but even closer to Manitou Springs. The home has an open living room, open full size kitchen, very nice back & side yard, all nestled perfectly in the midst of a quiet neighborhood, with roads & trails perfect for walks/hikes, depending on how ambitious you are. Tom & Sherri were very friendly, but since we were staying at the house & not the Inn we really didn't have much occasion to spend time with them. They were very accommodating since we had family members coming in on different days. I can not think of anything I would have asked to be different, other than our stay be longer, which they had no control over. My siblings, Steven, Terry , Jackie, Jeanette, and myself want to thank them for helping to make my birthday celebration a wonderfully memorable occasion! (I also took a couple pics on the inside but they were too dark, & would NOT have done the place justice). A definite thumbs up on this one!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2010

We can not say enough great things about our stay at the Inn at Cascade. The room was exactly as described, very charming and peaceful. Our hosts were friendly and accommodating, offering some great recommendations for dining and things to do in the area. The breakfasts provided at the Inn were top notch, delicious and high quality. The breakfasts alone made the stay worthwhile ! We hope to come back soon.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2010

If you like to stay somewhere special, and you like New Mexico with its adobe houses, and you like a touch of Indian atmosphere, this is the place for you!
Not only set in a quiet area with nice garden, but the house is so welcoming, so cosy and clean without forgetting the warm welcome the hosts reserve you. And what a breakfast!
We just can not wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple

Been to Adobe Inn at Cascade? Share your experiences!