“Kids Love it, no complaints”

North Pole - Santa's Workshop
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Cascade
More attraction details
Owner description: The North Pole Santa's Workshop is a Christmas theme family park that is open from Mid May to December 24. Located at the foot of Pikes Peak highway, where the altitude is 7,500 feet, this park is haven for kids to enjoy the Christmas season 7 months of the year.
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Every year my family gets the yearly membership. We have 6 children and that can be a bit steep. However it's worth purchasing the membership if you plan on going at least 2 times within the year. I am a Native Texan and while living in Texas as a kid my folks would take us to Colorado on vacation and North Pole was always one of our stops. I have going to the North Pole for 30+ years and a great place for the family.

1  Thank AikmanCO
in 7 reviews
"ride operators"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 1 December 2013

If you have been wondering about this place AND you have little kids- just do it once. Their website is here on tripadvisor. You can find coupons and other deals on their website. What's really cool is that adults 60+ get in FREE. So you will see grandparents here taking pics of their little cute grand babies. It is a little dated. It cost much less than a major amusement park. It is more along the lines of a carnival amusement park- most rides are for kids, although adults can usually ride along IF they can fit- ha. The whole thing is kind of cute with the Santa theme. DO buy a postcard and pay the regular amount for postage there and it will get a "north pole' postal stamp on it. Cute for kids. Has a couple of places to buy snacks, nic nacs, etc. Staff are friendly, but some seem like they have been working there since it originally opened. I am glad we finally did it. Have to admit, we will probably go again in a future visit to the area.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

We had fun considering how cold it was for us. Over all it was good, but some of the older staff working the rides could be friendlier. The gentlemen doing the train looked like he'd take your head off if you did anything wrong. It was my grandsons favorite ride as he loves trains and it would have been nice if his experience with the guy would have been a friendly one. Santa was great and so was the staff working with him. We will be back when it's warmer maybe the staff will be friendlier if it's warmer up there.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We really enjoyed our time at the North Pole. Admission price was reasonable- and the rides were great for the kids. All of these rides are along the lines of what you would find at a carnival. There is also a game room with skee-ball and a couple other games where you can win tickets and turn them in for little prizes. The ferris wheel was great because of the gorgeous view it provides. Another highlight of the North Pole were the llama's! They were so fun to feed!