See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I was in town for a family wedding and stayed at this charming boutique hotel. Although I had some issues with the TV and AC unit, I found this hotel very comfortable and convenient. From here you can walk to coffee shops and restaurants in Castle Rock.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This motel is very close to I-25 so it is easy to get to. There can be traffic noise if you open the windows, but not bad with the windows closed. There is daily housekeeping but no 24-hour front desk. Easy to walk to restaurants, pubs, cafes and coffee.

Room Tip: Room 23 has a connecting door to another room which lets some noise through
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Joel G, Owner at Castle Pines Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us. Come back again next time you’re in town.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

It’s not a fancy hotel, but it is clean, reasonably priced and in a good location. The rooms were updated and I found the bed to be quite comfortable. The WiFi was also good and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again if another opportunity to stay in Colorado presented itself. I loved the coffee shop across the street and the Mexican restaurant next door was very good. Couldn’t beat the price. It’s a good value.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Adorable vintage motel that is updated with modern amenities, clean, quiet, and just very nice. It's attached to a wonderful boutique store. My room had a coffee pot and fridge, but no microwave. There was a hair dryer and clothes iron in the room, and nice hygiene products. I spent a very pleasant two nights here on business.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business