“Little Secret”

A Taste Of Mexico
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "Taste the Mexico you Don't Know", We at A Taste of Mexico are committed to stay proactive and innovative, by the end of this month (November 2011) we will feature a new menu keeping our best platters and introducing a new set of options. We want to keep offering the value and quality you deserve. A Taste of Mexico also wants to focus on creating a memorable experience introducing family style platters and make you feel like at home, with our spacious and beautiful layout you can assure you can actually be in our restaurant and enjoy your stay, personable and sincere staff. We support our local economy and utilize as many local ingredients we can get. We stand 100% behind our restaurant, please if you experience any dislike a platter or drink that might not satisfy you or is not what you expected let us now immediately your server and our management will be happy to fix, replace or take care of your meal no questions ask 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are locally owned and operated, we come from Guadalajara, Jalisco famous for Tequila, Mariachi and of course our extensive cuisine. We at A Taste of Mexico offer you a simple, non-greasy, traditional and innovative platers with a twist that will keep you interested on coming back, 98% LARD FREE. Our amazing Original margarita is the best in town you haven't tasted anything like this, from our table side guacamole, endless chips and salsa (4 different options served) to our 007 Enchiladas, we will give you a dining experience that will give to you VALUE, quality and the service you deserve. Located in the most exclusive area of Castle Rock, CO. The Village at Castle Pines. See you soon!. Established in 2009 We started like many restaurateurs, working our way up from family owned restaurants, learning the business and daily operations. We have 13 years of restaurant experience and have worked with many cuisines, coming back to our roots, always. A Taste of Mexico represents and offers what we believe is traditional Mexican food with a touch of our generation, offering great traditional platters and others with a creative and innovative way, something you won't find anywhere else. At A Taste of Mexico we are proud to say we are leaders, we created this restaurant with one main Vision to offer platters like nobody else, options you would not find anywhere else. By the end of November we will keep doing that introducing a new menu featuring our popular items and introducing Family style dining and Rustic true traditional mexican options, where you can actually visit us and feel like home sharing a warm welcoming meal with your Familia.
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Hidden little gem of a restaurant (altho might not be after this review). Fantastic food, service, views (outside) in Castle Rock CO. The margs are absolutely delish! Food to die for. I had the Pescadero Tacos, fish tacos, husband had Chicken Cheese Enchiladas. Portions very generous so we had two dinners. We went there for our 41st Anniversary and were treated like royalty, to include song and free dessert! Sopapillas filled with honey and a candle. Beautiful ambianane. This restaurant is good for an anniversary or business meeting plus a summer happy hour. Go there.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

A Taste of Mexico is a personal favorite and never disappoints. They are attentive and the food is great. Don't let a few scare you away from this great restaurant - I have been going for 2 years and have never had a bad experience! We have had up to 55 people with us at one time and they handled it with grace. Actually, I think I will go there tonight.

1  Thank Vicki O
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I've been visiting A Taste of Mexico for years. The food is great, nice chips and salsa and great Margaritas. I generally have the same dish each time so I haven't experienced all of the menu options. I can say the fajitas, 007 enchis and beef enchis are great. Also, try the flash fried jalapenos. It's kid friendly and they have a great staff.

The price is above average but you have to look at the locale as I'm sure the lease is high.

Base your opinion and give them a try. To say it's terrible is just plain wrong.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Finally, we have an authentic Mexican restuarant in our community which is Castle Pines/ Castle Rock. Located in a small quaint plaza shoppe in Castle Pines, this restuarant is the perfect place to go for great Mexican food, a friendly waitstaff and prompt food service. Their complimentary chips and three different salsas and bean dip is a nice way to start out your dining experience. There is a variety of foods to choose from steak, traditional bean combinations or seafood combinations. The portions are good and the price is a reasonable match. It is not crowded, easy parking and a choice to sit outside or inside. The art work and decorations on the walls are interesting to look and the bar area is comfortable. I am thrilled we have a restuarant to go to in our neighborhood but even if you are not from Castle Rock area, it is worth the trip to get some good Mexican food.

Reviewed 12 December 2011

Based on reviews found here and other sites, my husband and I didn't have high expectations. We did order the 007 enchiladas, which were amongst the most highly recommended. My husband had his in chicken, and I chose the steak. Both of us were pleased with the dishes. They both looked appealing and the flavors didn't disappoint. Plenty of fresh jalapenos! The service was wonderful - very attentive and friendly staff. We took our 4-year-old son and he felt well attended to as well! It was an enjoyable meal and we will most likely return. My only suggestion for improvement would be to go ahead and make those original margaritas a bit stronger! :D