“Christmas Market Trip”

Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Castle Rock

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I often have stayed in north Denver area hotels, but this trip wanted to cut down some time and distance so Castle Rock was chosen. I had made a reservation via internet, but 24 hours before departing noticed I would be driving through a N.M. blizzard to reach Colorado. I cancelled the reservation, but Barb at the DaysInn said she would have a room for me if I did make it to Castle Rock. Drove 17+ hours through terrible road conditions, but did finally make it to Castle Rock late in the evening. After reaching the hotel I entered and spoke with Scott at the front desk, who said Barb had mentioned my possible appearance and my room was indeed available for my night's stay. Room was above average, very clean, and I had the best sleep in ages. Mattress was that good!! Breakfast was the usual near the main lobby entrance, but was well stocked with coffee and choices to get a good breakfast head start on the day. Met Barb that morning before departing and thanked her for saving me a room for the night......Scott and Barb were excellent customer service employees. I'd highly recommend staying at the Days Inn at Castle Rock, and avoid the mad traffic of Denver when in that area. Only 20 minutes south of metro Denver, but with the ease of a small town feeling. This hotel is clean, safe, and well maintained. You'll get a good night's sleep and treated right. I read other reviews who said they heard road traffic noise from their room. They must have stayed during the summer months and had a window open? I heard nothing of the kind, as the I-25 highway is over 500 yards away from the hotel...those reviewers must be light sleepers. I will stay at this Days Inn again.

Room Tip: Ground floor might be better, but this hotel does have a elevator
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Hampton Inn Castle Rock
#2 of 7 in Castle Rock
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Castle Rock
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate

Been to Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock

Property: Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock
Address: 4691 Castleton Way, Castle Rock, CO 80109-7887
Region: United States > Colorado > Castle Rock
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Castle Rock
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Castle Rock