“Very good brunch”

Pegasus On Plum Creek
Ranked #13 of 146 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Greek
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Marcos, California
“Very good brunch”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Went here for brunch. I tried the crab Benedict and it was good. My son loved the french toast and my wife enjoyed the huevos rancheros. The service was excellent and the price was fairly reasonable. Would return

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JimmyJackk

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We really enjoy this local restaurant. Their food has always been very satisfying and fresh. It's a large restaurant, so it's good for a large group, families, but my hubby and I have gone there for date-nights too. I recommend it!
ps--try their Caesar Salad w/ Grilled Chicken...YUM!

• Visited May 2014
Denver, Colorado
“The best in Castle Rock”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in Castle Rock. Everything I have tried on the menu is good, and it is all reasonably priced. The atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable, with a variety of different seating areas. Whenever I am in town, and I want a good, inexpensive meal, this is my place of choice.

• Visited March 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

A friend took me here for a birthday breakfast. We both enjoyed our breakfast meal. Good food and good service. We'll be back.

Visited September 2013
Castle Rock, Colorado
“HOLIDAY PARTY”
Reviewed 20 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This was the first holiday party for the recently opened Castle Rock Adventis Hospital. John, the owner of Pegasus wanted to host the part for the hospitas inauguration and did an excellent job of helping put this together. kept ther price of $20.00 per person with appetizers sopu or salad, choice of three entrees, and dessert. Soft drinks included. There was a cash bar for any alcholol. Kept the prices reasonable for drinks. Atmosphere and food were excellent with filling portions. Reccommend this restaurant as it is open breakfast lunch and dinner.

Visited December 2013