“No Worries!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“No Worries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very nice place to stay. Before I arrived, I called with a few questions and actually couldn't wait to meet the staff because of the way my questions were handled. Very kind people! Accomadations were superior for the price. Would happily stay there again! The only thing I wold recomend is to have a suttle into town.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

KellieDOS, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Rock, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear JellenK1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad the staff could be so helpful in answering any questions you had.

We would love to have you stay with us again when you return to Castle Rock.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and 2 daughters stayed here for 4 nights while in town for a friends wedding. Staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

This hotel is conveniently located near several restaurants and outlet stores. Breakfast is provided as part of your stay. Rooms were clean.

IHOP is located directly across the parking lot.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this area.

- Doug from MD

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Douglas B
Dear Doug,

Thank you, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay while in Castle Rock for your friends wedding.

We are lucky that we are located so close to great shopping and restaurants. I am glad you were able to enjoy these while in town.

We hope you will stay with us again if you return to the area.
Prosper, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

My family of 5 stayed here for 2 weeks while relocating from Texas to Colorado. The balcony suite was great. Having breakfast ready every morning really helped as the kids started school during our stay and this got them off to a good start each day. The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to help.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Arthur R Mr. F,

Welcome to Colorado!

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us while relocating. Hopefully you'll will get a chance to come back and stay with us again.
I am glad the kids could enjoy a hot breakfast before school each morning, that is so important.
Lubbock TX, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Very nice place to stay. Caring staff and clean rooms! Room was very clean. Good breakfast. Nice pool and it seemed clean too. Beds could be a little more comfy. Nice clean parking lot in a good area!!

Dear Brady M,

Thank you for writing such a great review of our hotel. I will be sure to share this with the entire staff. Your compliments are truly appreciated.

Please do come stay with us again.
Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

very conveniently located except for people smoking in what is supposed to be a 100% smoke free hotel it was fantastic. very close to shopping, restaurants, and beautiful views of the mountains. would definitely stay again just a few miles out of Denver but extremely easy to get where I needed to be in the morning. Daytime staff were extremely helpful, not so much nighttime. Could have been a bad day for staff, but I doubt it. would definitely use again

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Dear NonnaAndie,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are 100% no smoking so I apologize that there was smoking near you.

I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy your stay, do some shopping and enjoy the beautiful views.

Please do come back and see us when you are in the area again.
Atwood
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Nice clean hotel with comfortable beds and clean rooms. Close to Outlet mall, Target and Kohls. Also near a great brewery. Upon check in you will receive a list of participating businesses that allow discounts by showing the room key. Have stayed here on two other occasions for shopping trips.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

KellieDOS, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Rock, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Karen F,

Thank you for writing such a great review of our hotel, I am glad you were able to enjoy some great shopping while in town and the discounts at local establishments. We are lucky being so close to the Outlets at Castle Rock and the Rockyard Brewery.

I hope you will come stay with us again when you are in town.
Novi, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I only stayed one night, but the staff made me feel very welcome. I went back to the front desk after I checked in to ask a questions, and they remembered my name! wasn't expecting that from a Best Western. The hotel is clean and very conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and an outlet mall. It feels like a more expensive hotel. I had a dog with me, which was a $20 charge, but she was welcome and the room we were put in did not have any pet odor or sign that it was a 'pet room'.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Michigantanman,

Thank you for such a great review, it is always nice to hear that the staff made you and your dog feel so welcome!
We do hope you will come back and see us again when you are in the area. Be sure to bring your furry friend too!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Castle Rock
Comfort Suites Castle Rock
#5 of 7 in Castle Rock
Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Rock? Share your experiences!