“Much improved from when it originally opened”

Siena at the Courtyard
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena at the Courtyard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 149 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Over the several years since it opened, this restaurant has become a solid regular of ours, with friends recommending Happy Hour. The eggplant dish is my favorite during regular dining hours and the garlic cheese bread is a great starter.

There are newer reviews for Siena at the Courtyard

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We went to Siena last Friday night for happy hour and had a great time! I highly recommend their bruscheta - one of the best I've ever had! They also have great happy hour prices on wines and pizza. We were able to make a happy reservation which is very convenient.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

My girlfriends and I visited this restaurant one Sunday early evening and we were so happy to find such a great place. Their happy hour appetizers and wine prices were outstanding. The calamari and shrimp appetizers were so delicious!! For the main courses we each had a pizza of different kinds and each pizza was amazing. We cannot wait to go back and bring our spouses!! :)

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I've only been here twice but have tried several dishes, thanks to friends sharing. The atmosphere is pretty upscale. They have a nice wine selection. The complimentary appetizer is tasty and a nice touch. I absolutely love the Eggplant. The burgers are big and juicy. The Mac & Cheese can't be beat. Last night the special was sea bass with zucchini and gnocchi, which I was very happy with. Their key lime cheesecake was creamy and delicious. I'd have to agree with some of the other reviewers that this is the best restaurant in Castle Rock. They are a little high priced for me, but it's a great place to go for a special occasion. Weather permitting, their outside seating area is very nice, too.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I were looking for a place to meet, but didn't know anything about Castle Rock. He stumbled across Siena and we were sooo glad he did. The service was excellent, the atmosphere was casual-chic and the food was excellent. Even the prices were very reasonable for the quality and quantity of food. As a former restaurant owner, I am quite strict about my assessment of service, food and atmosphere. Siena is now high on my list of places to revisit!