“suite”

Reserve Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Found the aspen suite very clean and comfortable. Casino table staff excellent. However, played craps for 7 plus hours, submitted reserve card each visit, and received only a 2 hour gaming at checkout. Will try suites at other establishments next time.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

They beds at the Reserve are so comfy!. I felt like a pampered queen when I crawled under the sheets. The people are very nive who work there. I got to play penny slots for a long time on a short budget. Now I know where to stay and play. Cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This is our second time staying at the Reserve! We were able to watch the Broncos game and had a great time with the crowd and the party they provided! we will stay there all the time. Wish the buffet had all you can eat crab like the other casino do!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We stayed in a non smoking room but the cigarette smoke was so strong that I woke up the next morning with chest congestion from breathing it all night. The beds were comfy but I wished the blanket would've been big enough to cover me. ( I'm 5 ft and weigh 135) then the bill was confusing. The best part was our cocktail waitress Renata and the gentlemen hosting the craps table. Oh and the the food was delish!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We are frequent guests at The Reserve and it's our favorite place in Central City. The rooms are surprisingly spacious and have great amenities such as a mini fridge and large screen TV. Absolutely can't be beat for the price. The casino is a blast and the restaurants are very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Everything about our stay was good. We'll definitely stay again. The room was nice, the food was good, the slots were good. The only thing that could improve was the attitude of FEW of the dealers. I know that it's not as busy as some other nearby casino towns. But if you are counting on me for your tips, then I expect tip worthy interaction. That being said, this is BY FAR the best casino in Central City! And I would not hesitate to stay here again. (If I owned this place I would petition the town to incorporate into Black Hawk proper, and get rid of the Central City name altogether.)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Dec. 3rd 2013 We are very happy with the staff and the rooms. Comfortable and clean. Like the music played while playing in the casino. Enjoy my visits at the Reserve. Love the promo cash.
A room that is a comp is always a plus. Central City is a great place to stay and play. Sure beats Blackhawk for outstanding staff and play.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Central City
#5 of 14 in Winter Park
Table Mountain Inn
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden

Been to Reserve Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Reserve Casino Hotel

Address: 321 Gregory Street, Central City, CO 80427 (Formerly Fortune Valley Hotel & Casino)
Region: United States > Colorado > Central City
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
Price Range: £66 - £197 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Reserve Casino Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Reserve Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Reserve Hotel Central City