“We had a GREAT time!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
LONGMONT, US
“We had a GREAT time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

This is the only place we stay when we are coming up for an overnight trip. The beds are VERY comfortable, and the rooms are always clean and nice. The staff is always professional and friendly. Our only criticism is the wait staff in the restaurant. They don't seem to be very happy - we had to wait quite a long time to even have our order taken.

Other than that, we HIGHLY recommend the Reserve.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

The rooms are not sound proof. We heard both sets of neighbors talking all morning and the maid in the hallway was vacuuming quite early. . Great place to stay for one night. Hotel, casino and rooms were clean. Not much staff help available anywhere.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

PARKER, US
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Very courteous service and comfortable clean room. I will definitely return to the Reserve. The room and amenaties were nice in a very beautiful mountain setting. It is more pleasant than the town down the hill.
The coupon promotions help as well!
Thanks for the pleasant stay! I

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

I enjoyed the stay very much. The gentleman that checked me in was very accomadating. The room was clean and nice, I was glad that it wasn't as small as the last time I stayed there. Nice and quiet room. Enjoyed playing at the tables and on the slots.

WINDSOR, US
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Booked a non-smoking room, which it was, but got greeted to a strong smell of smoke. I wish I could remember her name at the front desk. She helped me and promptly got me another room. Had loud neighbors, but they were probably drunk and having a good time. I have stayed there many times and room was clean, service was great, and staff has good personality that creates an upbeat environment. We'll done!

ARVADA, US
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

I was working late and had an early morning ahead of me the next day. I decided to stay up at the Reserve so it wasn't going to be as early of a morning. I was greeted by a smiling Front Desk Rep at the Hotel. Host, Michael W, helped us out and continued to check on me throughout the night, even as he was heading out the door. I was satisfied with the room, very clean. The bed was a little softer than I like, but being as tired as I was, it was extremely comfortable. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

CASTLE ROCK, US
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

Food not very good, and to many machines shut down and machines that were played rip me off, Very low Bonuses, not enjoyable, I would like to see more Bonuses in the games. Chose to stay there to at least break even do not mind losing but when there are no Bonuses only to be fair to have fun . I played all penny machines a above felt unfair to me.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Central City
Table Mountain Inn
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk

Been to Reserve Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!