“Best ever”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
Colorado Spring
“Best ever”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Been to this hotel in all its previous incarnations- these days- they run it right- the staff has a great attitude, everything's clean, restaurants are better and rooms are much better staged... keep it up!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Thorton
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Beds were Horrible! The waitresses have no personality. The front desk staff are boring, dry and to serious. The hotel has no hot tub or gym to workout. The first time I stayed here the rooms were very dusty and dirty. This is the second time I've stayed here mainly because I was given a complimentary room. The only great news that I have is that the room was clean but everything was not so great :(

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RCHColorado, General Manager at Reserve Casino Hotel, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for providing us with feedback on your stay. Our number one goal at Reserve is not only to meet, but exceed, guests expectations and I apologize that we failed with this. We generally get very good feedback from guests concerning our pillow top mattresses so I am sorry to see that you did not feel the same. I will address the cleanliness issue with our Housekeeping team to ensure this does not happen again. In regards to your comments on our front desk and beverage service team members, I must admit, I’m a bit shocked at your comments. Our team members take great pride in showcasing their pleasant personalities and try and provide exceptional guest service at all times. I will share this feedback with our team, as it is an important reminder to not always be “serious” and have “fun” in the hospitality industry. In the future, please do not hesitate to call our 24 hour guest service hotline at 303-921-2576 so that a manager can rectify your concerns immediately. Thank you again for your feedback and we do hope you choose to visit us again in the future.
Shannon K.
Los Gatos, California
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel is within walking distance to the opera house, however, since one in our party has a lung condition and the walk is up hill, we had to take the car and park it at the opera house. However, the hotel has free valet parking and the parking fee at the opera house wasn't too bad (I forget what it was, but you could google it.) We found the staff to be very accommodating and friendly. Just be aware of the hilly walk if you're going to the opera.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Cheyenne
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stay here frequently and am never disappointed. The entire staff is always friendly and very helpfull. Great Luau/fireworks party on the 4th. In the past the restaurant wasn't always the best but it has improved greatly. I will be back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Littleton
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very upset. Made reservation 4 months ahead for 3 rooms/$250 each as we had family traveling here to spend the 4th of July as a family to watch the fireworks. I specifically told the gal taking our reservation we are bringing an 18 month old. Driving up my brother called and said the manager said NO ONE under 21 not allowed on premises. I have pictures of several kids on the premises enjoying the fireworks display. This completely ruined our planned-in-advanced family 4th of July. AmeriStar will have our business from now on

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Marcella W
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The room had been renovated and was clean -- but obviously smokers had been in the room before and the smell was very noticible. Otherwise the location was good, the room was quiet, and overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Aurora
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay it was clean and nice thank you. I will recommend it to my family and friends. I really like the reserve and plan on going back to stay soon. If you could send me more coupons id appreciate it

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Eldora Lodge
Eldora Lodge
#3 of 18 in Golden
Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway

Been to Reserve Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!