“Good food”

Chin Chin Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

The good itself is great and you get a large portion. Meal comes with soup or salad. We go here often and each time the service is just as horrible. Last time we went we sat for almost 10 minutes before someone came to the table. There was only people at like 6 other tables so they sure weren't busy.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Chin Chin has great Chinese food. The best in the Valley in my opinion. They give generous portions and you get an egg roll, soup and rice with your meal at dinner time which a lot of Chinese restaurants fail to give these days. We would eat here more often if it wasn't all the way across town from us.

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

We were actually on our way to another Asian restaurant but got lost and saw this restaurant...It was getting late so we decided to try it. We were more than pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent...delicious and not greasy for Chinese food. The waiter was very friendly and helpful. Their sizzling rice soup was the best I've tasted (I'm vegetarian and so I ordered it without chicken). That's saying a lot for someone who's eaten at many Chinese restaurant in California. If I ever drive through this town I would definitely eat here again. My family of five all agrees with me.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

If you're looking for Chinese food, then go to Chin Chin they have the best food in town. Sevices was excellent and the place was very clean my family will definitely return.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Chin Cin is the best chinese food i have had in junction so far. i have tried many places, this one beats them all. you can pick up food, but they don't deliver. if they did this would be the best place in the world. (imo) you get great portion sizes at fair prices. their hot and sour soup is good and their fried rice is excellent, not greasy, hard or bland like so many other places. their food is very flavorful and their restaraunt is nice.