“Nice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Escondido, California
“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

There was plenty of parking when I arrived at Chin Chin Chinese Restaurant. The lady I talked with at the cash register was very friendly. I ordered my food "to go" at 9:00 p.m., which is when they close on Thursday evening. It took about 5 minutes to prepare my food, which was broccoli chicken and steamed rice. The total price, with tax, came to $9.71. I received plenty of food to eat, and it tasted great. I will be eating here again when in the Clifton area.

• Visited June 2014

Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Chin Chin, but won't be our last. We were impressed from the moment we entered the restaurant. The decor was attractive, the staff greeting and seating us immediately.
Prices were very reasonable (we ordered from the lunch menu) and the food served promptly. The presentation of our food was beautiful, portions generous... everything delicious.

Castle Pines, Colorado
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Food (veggies etc) are very fresh, sauces are light and fresh. Nothing seems old or "heat-lamped." Staff is friendly and conscientious. We have only gotten food to go, so not sure about service at the tables. But the staff seemed to be rushing around with smiles and picking up the slack for each other. Prices are very reasonable.

Visited April 2014
Clifton, Colorado, United States
“Hair Central!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Me and my husband had eaten here several times and enjoyed the food. Last time We took my in laws here knowing it'd be a good meal we were grossly disappointed. The restaurant as always was nice and the service ok but the food was horrible. For starters the in one of the wantons we ordered there was a hair and I'm not talking about on top of the wanton it was in the wanton. My husband had picked it up and ripped it in half like he always does. and sitting inside was a nasty black hair. We told the waitress and she took it away never said sorry or offered a refund. With queasy stomachs we stayed for the main dishes hoping for the best. My brother in law ordered Mongolian beef Again there was a hair. At this point we'd had enough and left. Apone asking the women behind the counter what we owed she charged us for all of it including the untouched dishes of my mother in law and sister in laws order.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Travlebug1990
Palisade, Colorado
“Good Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is good Chinese food, and I spent a lot of time in China. The prices are reasonable. I always get the egg drop soup and the shrimp fried rice... so good. Sometimes I get something fancier, I've never regretted it. It is near Harbor tools, so I stop there after shopping for cheap tools from China (not the best quality - but easy to replace).

• Visited March 2013