“Just Okay”

DOS Hombres
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Atmosphere was nice...but expected a little more from the quality of food served. Chimichanga ordered lacked some flavor and Seafood Tacos were just okay. Drinks were good!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Since my daughter could sit up in a high chair booster we have taken her to Dos Hombres. Now that she is 8 it is the place we go to celebrate or just enjoy being a family and treating ourselves. The food is great for kids especially if you love hot and spicy Mexican food and your kids don't. The service is always top notch and you can tell that it is a well run business - the employees are nice and the restaurant is always clean and welcoming. We've eaten at the other Dos Hombres in town and they are all great. We recommend them all, but especially this one.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My wife had three Old Mexico Tacos, and thought they were fairly good. One had beef, one had beans and the third had half beef, half beans. I had a New Mexico Combo with a blue-corn enchilada and chili relleno, plus posole. Unfortunately, the enchilada and relleno were served on a dish under the posole, so that all three items were blurred together in a puddle. We liked the salsa but the tortilla chips were machine-made and were closer to pressed corn than real chips. Our server was adequate but not very swift. The facility is very good, large and comfortable, but that wasn't enough to move Dos Hombres into a higher quality category.

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

service here was very poor. the food was the worst mexican food ive ever eatin in my life, none of it had any flavor at all. the draft beer was the only good thing there was and the bar tender couldnt even poor that right. never will go back to this place. mexican food is my favorite and this place is a joke. rather eat at taco bell. save ur time and money. dont go!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We have been to Grand Junction and Palisade many times since we are natives and have eaten at several Mexican restaurants here but have to say this is now our favorite! So glad we decided to choose something different on Saturday night. First it wasn't busy so no wait around 6ish but got a little busier. I had the best fajita salad with both steak and chicken because they were nice enough to do a combo even if it wasn't on the menu...it came out and was HUGE!! And yes I ate it all. :) My husband had a chicken burrito. Together before the meal we polished off about 3 baskets of chips because they were super yummy and the salsa was so good...a little spicy and a little sweet almost. By the way I watch my calories so I almost never eat chips but they were sooooo worth it. ;) Our waitress was so great and very attitive, we had asked what an appetizer was she told us but a table close by ordered them and she brought it over to show us before we had ordered. Very nice! All in all it was a great dinner and Not expensive at all. We will for sure be back when we are I Grand Junction or Palisade.

Been to DOS Hombres? Share your experiences!