“Love the decor”

Cuisines: International, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Colorado Ave.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Went there for lunch. Love the decor of the place. Had good calamari with a couple of different craft beers which went nicely with the soup flight consisting of (3) different delicious mini bowls .... If we lived in the area, we would come back

There are newer reviews for Nosh

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is my wife's and my favorite restaurant in the Springs. Nice indoor decor plus patio dining on good weather days. Everything is fresh and well presented. Last time we tried the waffles and chicken - a very tasty combination. We always have to order the cauliflower as it's the best we've had. We hope that they bring back the homemade potato chips!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My boyfriend and I love Nosh for impromptu date nights, happy hours with friends, and celebrations. Nosh has a convenient downtown location, free underground garage parking, fun cocktails, and inventive small plates. While dinner can be on the pricier side, some small plates can be filling and sharing cuts down on the price. Some favorites include the spicy Korean wings with bleu cheese (although I miss their house made pickles that used to come on the side!), the potachos (potato chip nachos) with green chili, the brussel sprouts, the cauliflower, and the soup flight (particularly the creamy coconut lentil soup!).

The drink menu is (almost) always fabulous. My palette prefers the Moscow Mule and Basil Smash. My boyfriend, who has a sweet tooth, is a big fan of the Leche de Borracho (which is like a boozy horchata). Both the elderflower (made with St Germain's liqueur) and white sangrias are refreshing alternatives, particularly with summer starting. I am also a dirty vodka martini fan, and Nosh serves them up with bleu cheese olives. However, once or twice my martini has tasted mostly of olive brine; only once did I send it back and they were gracious enough to remake it.

Happy hour is also a fabulous deal, though I don't make it in by 6 very often! FYI they are closed on Sundays.

I veered between 4 and 5 stars, and would probably give Nosh a 4.5. Service can be a little spotty, although our waitress last night was fabulous. Similarly, the timing of the food can at times be awkward, with either a long wait or everything coming out at once. Overall, I would highly recommend Nosh for a unique experience compared to the rest of the Colorado Springs dining scene. Sample from their cocktail menu (or beer list, with some nice local brews), share some small plates with a friend or loved one, and try something new!

1  Thank Brenna R
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Since this restaurant is on the upscale side, we dined here for a birthday celebration. The staff is very involved in helping you make your selections and ensuring that you have the best experience. We had about four different staff come to the table multiple times. Two of us ordered the chef's Experience where you share several plates that are chosen for you. None of the plates at Nosh are large servings. The restaurant is designed for sampling smaller portions of unusual dishes. Our favorite selections were the house made cheese (very soft and tangy), the pear sangria, the calamari, and the chicken and waffles. The Chili Mac N Cheese gets a mixed review. The flavor was good but the noodles were very overcooked and the presentation was dissapointing. With drinks, appetizers and main dishes, tax, tip, etc, we spent about $42 per person. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We had dinner here the other evening with a group of family members and friends and enjoyed our meal very much. Because there were 12 of us seated at one long table, we decided to try quite a few of the menu options, so we were lucky enough to sample many dishes.......the chicken and waffles were delicious as was the mac and cheese; those were probably my personal favorites, but the Korean chicken wings, cauliflower, Philly cheese steak and shrimp dishes were also very good.....the only one we had trouble with was the brussel sprouts and that was because we agreed it was over the top peppery and spicy. We thought the portions were quite large considering they are described as tapas or small plates, service was very good, the ambiance of the restaurant is funky but attractive, and it's very easy to park in the underground lot. All in all, dining at Nosh was a great experience.