“Great Place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #53 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Wichita, Kansas
“Great Place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

The hotel staff was very nice and would go out of their way to make you happy. We had a suite. There were 6 of us and had plenty of room. The room was very clean. It was in the center of a lot of attractions. This was the second time we stayed there. The first time we were there we had a room that faced the mountains. This time we had a room that faced the interstate, and there was a little road noise, not too bad but you might ask for a room that does not face the interstate.

Room Tip: You might ask for a room that does not face the interstate
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jerome H, General Manager at Quality Suites Downtown, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review on our hotel. We look forward to having another opportunity to host you and your group again should your travels bring you to Colorado Springs, CO.

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, Colorado Springs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Wonderful customer service, we are very happy with the service was provide to us during the two day we stay for business trip :)
all service was fantastic, love we not spend time waiting for check in or check out. very helpful with information around the area. internet service great.
room very clean and always clean during the time we stay.
very happy with everything.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Taves M, General Manager at Quality Suites Downtown, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay at our hotel. We love delighting our guests by providing great service and amenities. We hope to see you again soon!

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stayed here for a family reunion and found this to be a great central location. The suites are large and comfortable and so reasonably priced. The breakfasts had a nice variety of options as well. Will stay here again next time.
Thank you for a nice experience.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Taves M, General Manager at Quality Suites Downtown, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay at our hotel. We are thrilled that you had a great experience and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

The cousins in our family are continuing reunions started by our parents and now include three generations. We hosted 31 people this year and all comments about the facilitiess were favorable. The suites, hospitality room, room rates and breakfasts were especially noteworthy, so we have already booked for a repeat in 2015!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Taves M, General Manager at Quality Suites Downtown, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay at our hotel. We love delighting our guests by providing great service and amenities. Your comments is what makes being in the hospitality business so much fun! We are delighted to have the opportunity to host your family reunion again in 2015!

Golden, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

We had a 3 day conference. It was snowing and I have a hip problem. The attendant at the front door watched my car while I registered and helped me get my bags into the hotel and waited while i checked in and got to my room and back. The parking underground was very difficult and convoluted but once I got there I found parking close to the door. I enjoyed the pool and the hot tub and was very encouraged that his hotel had a handicapped lift into the hot tub! Later the young man at the spa told me all the good places to go and directions on how to use the pool and other amenities.

Room Tip: I didn't reserve the room so it was just a 2 Queen bed room, one bath. Very nice. Didn't hav...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Taves M, General Manager at Quality Suites Downtown, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Blythe, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

I will start by saying that every room has 2 bathrooms, a living room, and 2 flat screen TV's. The rooms seem a little dated, but the space makes it worth it. My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed it.

The pool area is a bit of a let down. While we were there, the pool room had lots of paint patches in the walls. It seemed that they had began to remodel the pool room and maybe went over budget and therefore just left it the way it was, half done. The pool and jacuzzi were clean and refreshing, though. It just wasn't easy on the eye.

The front desk staff weren't very friendly and talkative, but they did their job well. I will definitely be staying here every time I visit Colorado Springs.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Taves M, General Manager at Quality Suites Downtown, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us. We strive to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Willow Springs, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

Will never stay at this hotel again. Had issue with credit card. Had enough on credit card to pay for room but hotel wanted to add an additional 30.00 authorization then they said the card was declined. I tried to pay cash but would not accept cash even with offering a 200.00 deposit. Then called and had a friend fax credit card auth for my room. They authorized her card 100.00. After checking out I paid cash then was told the authorization wouldn't be released for 5 days which that is understandable and acceptable but called hotel back just to verify that it was just an authorization and not a charge. They said oh no we charged the card so I said I paid cash. After being disconnected twice then Gina said it was my mistake it was only authorized. OK fine 6 days later I find out the first card was also authorized and still not released and I called management and they were to return my call within 15 minutes. An hour later still not have heard from anyone. So, at 5 days later I have almost 200.00 still tied up in authorizations from them authorizing 2 cards and also paid cash. Unless you have plenty of money to tie up in authorizations I would look for elsewhere to stay. They just seemed rude and didn't seem to care that my money was tied up especially saying they couldn't take the first card but authorized everything on it and also tied up the second card with an extra 100.00 auth and taking my cash. If I didn't get disconnected so many times and wished to speak with a general manager but it seemed as if no one really cared enough of my concerns to call me back or even put me on hold without disconnecting me every single time maybe the problems could have been somewhat overlooked.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Taves M, General Manager at Quality Suites Downtown, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are here to serve our guests first and foremost. Our entire staff is concerned anytime we hear about a guest not being satisfied with their stay. It is because we value each guest and want to ensure each guest has a positive, stress free and memorable customer service experience with us. Please call me at 719.329.7442 at your earliest convenience so we can further discuss and resolve this matter. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide outstanding customer service and accommodations on your next visit to Colorado Springs.