Stayed here to attend the World Syncho Figure Skating Championships at World Arena, and do a little sightseeing (Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, Olympic training center, Skating hall of fame). My husband & I had a king size suite next to my mother & her friend in a suite w/ 2 queens. Suite meant lots more space than a regular hotel room.
Was worried about freeway noise, but that was hardly noticable. Still, had a horrible first night-- the A/C unit kept cycling every 15 minutes, which could hear even with earplugs. Called the front desk in the morning & the maintenance guy closed the unit's vents and the rest of the stay was quiet. No extra blankets in the room, had to request those. Hot breakfast is included--best hash browns ever! (usually they're too salty or oily, these were just right).
Fortunately the king suite had two bathrooms, so when the first showerhead was obnoxiously whislting we just used the other one. Fortunately the king suite had two tvs-- one had horrible reception so we used the other one. Reported both problems at check-out. Mother & friend loved their room, no problems reported.
If you don't mind the older look of the place, it's a good bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 100 percent non-smoking Quality Suites® Downtownis ideally located just nine miles from the Colorado SpringsAirport and has convenient access from Interstate 25. ThisColorado Springs, CO hotel is also close to many local pointsof interest, including Colorado College, the United StatesAir Force Academy, United States Olympic TrainingCenter, Pikes Peak (America's Mountain) and Garden ofthe Gods park, just to name a few.Hiking, mountain biking, running, rafting, boating, rockclimbing, horseback riding, fishing, golfing and ballooning aresome of the most popular activities that can be enjoyed yearround in this area.A grab-and-go food and beverage counter in the lobby isavailable 24 hours, offering sandwiches, soups, salads, beer,wine and cocktails. Enjoy our free manager's receptionMonday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.Guest at this Colorado Springs, CO hotel are invited to enjoyamenities like:• Free hot American breakfast including scrambled eggs,sausage, hash browns and more• Manager's reception Monday through Thursdayproviding two free cocktails and hors d'oeuvres for eachguest• Free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms• Free local calls and free coffeeBe sure to enjoy our indoor saltwater pool and hot tub.Business travelers will welcome the convenience of thebusiness center, complete with copy and fax service.All of our rooms are two-room suites and consist of aseparate living area, sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms.In addition, all suites include microwaves, refrigeratorsand two televisions, as well as standard amenities like coffeemakers and hair dryers.Coin-operated laundry facilities are on the premises and valetcleaning services are offered for added convenience. Ampleparking is available for cars, trucks and buses.Whether you are traveling to the area for business orpleasure, make the Quality Suites Downtown your homeaway from home while visiting the Colorado Springs area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Downtown Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Quality Hotel Downtown