“Great hotel!”

Ranked #54 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Boulder, Colorado
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2010

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The woman at the check-in desk was very helpful and friendly. She answered my many questions and worked with me to get exactly the room we needed. The room was great, the price was excellent, the pool was just right for a family with kids, and the breakfast was amazing for a complimentary breakfast! I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
San Jose, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2010

We recently attended the wedding of friends. My son and his wife with their 3 toddlers travelled from the east coast and my husband and I flew in from California. Quality Suites made sure we had enough room for the 7 of us by providing one of their 2 room suites with 2 bathrooms......and the price was a truly amazingly low one. We had the room and space we needed for the little ones, the bathroom space enough to get ready for the various events and on top of that, a full breakfast each morning to start our day. Although not luxurious, it was comfortable and very adequate for all our needs. We would definitely stay there again!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2010

The Quality Suites Downtown is amazing. From the moment we walked through the glass doors, we were met with a friendly smile and wonderful service! Our room was so nicely arranged and home like. I have a family of 5, and this room accomodated our needs perfectly. Room service and house keeping are readily available, no matter the hour! The breakfast bar is a true breakfast bar with eggs, hash browns, toast, bagels, cereals, muffins, juices, coffee, milk, sausage, etc. I could go on and on. I was totally impressed with our stay. I will always go back when in Colorado Springs. Anyone who stays will not be disappointed!

Dodge City, KS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2010

The amount of room we got for our money was good! We have 3 teenagers so I was happy that I was able to book a suite for just slightly more than a sm. room in a simular hotel would cost. The only problem was that there was a mix-up on my reservations that I had made over a month in advance. The lady I made the reservations with over the phone said that we had the last suite in the hotel and that it had 2 separate room with a double bed in ea. and a pull out couch for our 3rd child. We would also have 2 bathrooms and 2 TVs. She mentioned that it was handicapped accessible, which really didn't matter to us. When we arrived at our room there was only 1 bathroom(handicapped) and one king size bed with a living room area that had a pull out couch. We prompty told the management and they took us to another suite. This time it had almost everything that they had promised. They only thing was that the 2 double beds were in the same room which I had requested a separate bedroom for my husband and I, but a least we had 2 bathrooms and 2 TVs. The phones in the room did not work. The only other complaint I have was that only 1 out of 3 washing machines were working and there were several of us that needed to do laundry. The pool was nice, but small and the conmplimentary breakfast was good. There was a nice courtyard. Great place to bring take-out food and eat at the tables.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2010

My wife and I love Colorado Springs and visit as often as we can. We discovered the Quality Suites Downtown and now have a new "favorite" place to stay in this beautiful city. Above all else we appreciate friendly, caring service at places where we stay while traveling. The staff here is among the best we have ever encountered. From the front desk to the breakfast room each employee was helpful and professional. We had a great stay and will definitely stay longer next time we are in town.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Longmont, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2010

I had the unfortunate experience of staying in this hotel while on business in Colorado Springs. One morning, I woke up to find all, yes ALL, of my clean underwear missing. The following day, I had a sweater swiped out of the closet...they left the hanger! Oh boy! Then when I returned home, my slippers were missing out of my bag. So, they definitely have a theft problem. Another guest said that her valuables had been moved and one day found her purse in the bathroom...lucky for her it was still there. One of the hotel staff even suggested that I should have put my belongings in the safe. Pack lightly so you can cram your entire wardrobe into the hotel safe. And, if you want reimbursement for what they call "lost items" don't even ask because they "don't offer reimbursement." How convenient for them! Furthermore, if you want the hotel owner to insinuate that you are lying and you didn't have those belongings in the first place, then by all means, this is the hotel for you. The employees are rude...they even laugh when you tell them your underwear has been stolen...and the owners will shrug all responsibility. So...buyer beware! And check-in naked because you just might leave that way!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank JLB01
orange county, ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2010

Stayed here to attend the World Syncho Figure Skating Championships at World Arena, and do a little sightseeing (Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, Olympic training center, Skating hall of fame). My husband & I had a king size suite next to my mother & her friend in a suite w/ 2 queens. Suite meant lots more space than a regular hotel room.

Was worried about freeway noise, but that was hardly noticable. Still, had a horrible first night-- the A/C unit kept cycling every 15 minutes, which could hear even with earplugs. Called the front desk in the morning & the maintenance guy closed the unit's vents and the rest of the stay was quiet. No extra blankets in the room, had to request those. Hot breakfast is included--best hash browns ever! (usually they're too salty or oily, these were just right).

Fortunately the king suite had two bathrooms, so when the first showerhead was obnoxiously whislting we just used the other one. Fortunately the king suite had two tvs-- one had horrible reception so we used the other one. Reported both problems at check-out. Mother & friend loved their room, no problems reported.

If you don't mind the older look of the place, it's a good bargain.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family