“Excellent dining experience”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Stopped in early on a Saturday night to enjoy some sushi with my son. The sushi was excellent with fresh fish and delicious specialty rolls. We ordered way too much food but took some home and it was still very tasty the next day. Great atmosphere, great service and an overall very good experience.

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Our hotel directed us here for dinner and it was fantastic! Great atmosphere and delicious sushi. We loved the Lion King roll!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I've tried. Really, I have. But all three times that I have visited Jun have been a bust.

First time: Good food, but SUPER slow service. We waited a really really long time for our sushi, too long, and the bill was more than we would have liked. (Centennial location.)

Second time: Walked in for lunch and EVERY SINGLE table was dirty. So we sat at the bar. We were 1 or 2 parties, both at the bar. The entire time that I was there, nobody came out to clear the tables. A woman walked in and asked where to sit, they looked around and told her the bar. She pushed the dirty plates to the side and wiped it with her napkin. The food was fine, but the place wasn't. (Academy location.)

Tonight, time three: Probably our worst experience yet. It was not a full restaurant but the service was VERY slow. It started off OK, then fell apart. The sashimi was half of what we had gotten before...We waited 20 minutes for our last rolls with a table full of empty plates and us obviously done and waiting. I, then, had to seek out the waitress (who was avoiding us) and ask her for the bill minus the rolls if they weren't ready yet. She packed up the rolls that had been waiting on the counter (I don't get why someone else couldn't have brought them out) and sat them at the til for another 8 while she sorted out our bill. To top it off, the bill was crazy high due to the price of the shrimp tempura @ $2.50 each, which was not in the menu and a different price our first time there. (Centennial)

We will not go back to Jun. I wish I could say otherwise, but 3 strikes your out.

I include a photo of my packaged rolls. No wasabi, no ginger, pitiful rolls.

1  Thank kirstenandrich
Reviewed 26 August 2013

What a horrible experience. We came for Sushi after a fun day at the pool with our friends. Our friends had an 8 month old child with them and it was like we were putting them out by having her with us. We were seated and completely ignored. We waited 20 minutes for water!! I finally had to get up and ask the hostess for someone to come to our table to take our drink order, after that it was another ten minutes before someone finally came. When we finally were able to place our order, it was like we were asking too many questions and annoying the waitress. It was another 25 minute wait for our food to arrive and the order was incomplete. We had also asked for some hot water so that we could make the baby a bottle and our waitress completely forgot about it! And it is not like we ordered the least expensive things on the menu, in fact two of us ordered the most expensive meals they offer. Our money spends the same regardless of whether we have a child with us or not. The little girl was an angle throughout the entire, nearly 2 hour, ordeal and did not cause any disruptions or annoyances to other customers. It was as bad a performance as I have ever seen at a restaurant and I would caution to stay away!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

this place is the bomb for sushi. very clean. good prices considering it is not a chain with fast food. I would be proud to take my family here, especially those without sushi at home.