“Bonefish #1”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great food, great service, great place!!
Wonderful place to spend with friends and family for happy hour.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had a party of 4 on a Saturday night so yes, they were busy. But, I would think they would expect to be busy on a Saturday night.

While we were waiting for our table, we were told we could wait on one of the sofas on the patio. No one came to take our drink order so I went and asked if I had to go to the bar or would someone come out--they told me a server would come right out. About 10 minutes later, no one had so we asked again. Again, we were told someone would be out and no one was--5 minutes later, we asked again and someone finally came out. Then it took almost 10 more minutes to actually get our drinks.

Service at the table wasn't much better. I ordered a Signature Pineapple Martini, which was delicious, to be served with my meal and of course, they served it way ahead of time.

The other 3 had fish and I had the chicken. The chicken was definitely on the dry side. The manager stopped by to ask how things were going and I told him the chicken was dry and the service very slow. He apologized but then never bothered to ask if there was anything he could get us (which he could off--I asked for something other than a butter knife to cut my chicken and on one ever brought one) and he never stopped back to see if we had received what we needed. Obviously, it's in his job description to ask the the question to the tables but then not actually do anything about it.

We had the brownie dessert and it was delicious. The flavor of the chicken was also quite good, dryness aside. I'll give them another chance but not a place I'll be hurrying back to, with the number of really good restaurants with good service here in town!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu, and made some excellent recommendations. The quinoa side dish was one of the best I have had in any restaurant! The Bang Bang Shrimp was a great appetizer and set the mood for a delightful dinner. All five of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Each of us ordered a different dish, and all were good. My husband ordered fish and chips, which he thought was quite good. One of us ordered Bang Bang shrimp, his favorite dish there. Another ordered shrimp tacos, which were also very good. I had the calamari, and it was as good as on previous occasions. Also tried the edamame hummus, which was served with pita chips. The hummus was very tasty, but filling. I requested a go box, and our server piled the chips and hummus in together. By the time we got home, the chips were already soggy. Except for the fact that he did not know how to package the hummus to go, the server did a good job. Their selection of Happy Hour drinks is a bit limited.
We would return, since we enjoy meeting our friends there.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Although this restaurant is a chain, it doesn't have the feel of a chain they have a Mack of knowing how to cook fish just right. Staff so extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They have specials on small fresh water lobster tails that are such a treat and done just right. Just right for a regular appetite. Had the seabass also, done perfectly. A must try the strawberry shortcake done with more of a biscuit. Best for two. Never leave here hungry. Tried it also in Charlottesville, VA quality exactly the same